Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 02:52 PM

Default Part 8c Fun with your body

But, there is a third option. What if you are alone, without a sexual partner. You love the sensations your body is sending, and you are not being distracted by other events. Is there a way to enjoy yourself for a much longer period of time, and without ending everything with a quick, full-blown orgasm? In short, can you keep the sensations coming from your sexual organs to continue over periods of 30 minutes, an hour, or perhaps, if you are really good at it and have truly mastered the skills, for periods as long as several hours. In this brave world of longer term sexual experiences, it is actually an advantage to being alone and be largely undistracted. At some point, you might actually want to teach a partner how to do the things that you have learned to accomplish and what the various signals from one’s sexual organs really mean. Once again, a fixation of having the largest erection with a very quick orgasm impedes the learning process. What you are about to learn to do is far more subtle, but ultimately far more rewarding. Enjoying yourself for longer periods of time is part of being a human male.

The title of my series of stories here is “what to wear”. Perhaps this could suggest, however subtly, that particular items of clothing could prove to be a key component of learning how to enjoy yourself over much longer periods of time. I guess I was only 5 or 6 years old when I figured out that certain clothing items felt really good to me when they pressed against my body. I was maybe 7 or 8 when it dawned on me that snugger-fitting clothing made me feel better down there than looser-fitting clothing, At one time, maybe when I was 9 or 10, I started to think that I was the only little boy out there who had discovered this. I thought this fascination with the sensations from clothing pressing on me was something that I might somehow outgrow by the time I reached, say, 11 or 12. But somehow, the fun sensations never abated and I ended up on what has amounted to a life-long quest for clothing items that felt good to wear.

Whenever I get to this point, I always am hesitant to recommend specific clothing items that I have found to be useful and helpful to me in enjoying myself. I have read enough on this subject to fully appreciate the argument that each guy’s sexual turn-ons are as specific and unique as a fingerprint. In short, every guy is “hard” wired a little differently, and what works for one guy may not work for another at all. I also think that the guys who claim they would never get turned on by this sort of play have largely spent their lives fooling themselves into believing stuff that simply cannot be true. Unless a guy is completely brain-dead, there will be clothing situations that generate arousal. The guy may be embarrassed to admit such to their partner, but that doesn’t somehow make the arousal go away.

I really have trouble believing that there is not some degree of commonality across all guys and how they respond arousal-wise to wearing specific clothing items. After all, this Web site is largely focused on brief-style swimwear, often the skimpier the better, and consequences of the issues guys face as they attempt to get their body parts do reside happily within a tiny wisp of cloth. Other guys seem to enjoy hearing about a guy who is facing that “predicament” and how he copes with the “unfortunate situation” of having a penis that for some reason grew to a size where it would no longer “fit” to any degree within the suit. This situation at the same time is amusing but also erotic for the guys observing all of this.

Sebbie