Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 09:36 PM

We flipped the top off the hot tub. I stepped in first and took a seat in a medium level bucket with forceful back jets. Katy entered and turning around sat on my lap and legs. she placed her hands behind her back and down on my package. Leaning back against my chest, she invited me to hold her. I reached around with my arms and taking her breasts in my hands, gently massaged them as she played with my package. As my dick grew, she pulled it up through the slick polyester material so it was sideways and growing. She ran her finger along the shaft and squeezed my balls gently with her other hand. I slid my hands down her belly to her crotch and embraced her mound, letting my finger stroke her crack through the silky material. She giggled and pushed against me.

After several minutes of this foreplay, she eased up, standing in front of me with her mound at my head level. She pulled my head towards her mound and I obliged by placing my mouth over it and lightly biting. The thong was so silky smooth and her butt cheeks so tight to my grasp. She groaned in enjoyment as I pushed my nose into her crack and bit on her mound.

Finally she said, "Stand up, I want you." I did and my shaft was pushing out the top of the thong now. She slowly tugged at the thong sides and pulled it down my legs. Lifting each foot, she removed it. Her lips on the head of my shaft, sent another electric tingle through me. Embracing my butt cheeks, she pulled on my shaft like a Popsicle and I held her head in appreciation. She stood up after a few minutes of this heaven and placed my hands on her thong. I responded by sliding it down her legs and tossed it by mine on the deck. I sat back against the tub rim and Katy crawled up and sat on my shaft with her legs extended behind me. I lifted her butt cheeks up as she pulled up on my shoulders, slowly stroking my shaft. On each landing she groaned with delight and we continued like this with our mouths joined in a deep french kiss. Feeling her clit and mound tight against me and her breast next to mine was a heaven on earth. We stroked for maybe twenty thrusts and then came together in an eruption that I was sure would bring the neighbors outside.

Laying back on the deck after his fabulous F**k, we lay there for several minutes. The night air was getting cool and we were cooling off. Katy raised up and propping on her knees, looked at me and said,

"Matt, that was a great one. We are getting in time with one another." "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure," I said.
"Can I shave you?"
"you mean, down there?"
"Yep,,, I love a bare shaft and balls!"
"Sure, if it will make you happy."
"Great, I just don't like hair in my teeth."
"Neither do I!"

She laid back down and after a few minutes, we headed inside for the shower.