Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:24 PM

I arrived at the pool to unlock the place and get the Nat opened up to let the cool summer morning air flow thru the pool. I was in my office going over the practice for today when Katy appeared at the door. "Morning Coach," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Did you sleep well?" she asked. I looked up with a smile and said. "You bet I did and dreamed about you." She asked in a seductive way, "What did you dream, Coach?" "We better discuss that later or I will get wood just telling you!" I said, "Now go get the practice equipment out for the team and I will have a practice sheet ready in a moment." She giggled a wicked giggle and pranced off to pool storage. it was at this moment, I saw Katy in a completely different way. She was my coaching assistant, but now, there was something more to consider. We had to maintain our professional appearances in front of the kids and parents, so what seemed to be developing was going to be a challenge to keep secret.

The practice went as usual, but I could see Katy glancing over at me, seeming more than usual, as we ran the kids through the sets. At one time, we glanced at each other at the same time. She winked a flirty wink, and I darted my look back to the kids in the lanes. That girl was so flirty, it was most engaging. She was really teasing me.

The two hour practice seemed like an eternity as my mind was already on the road to Crystal Lake and the possibilities of what lay in store for us. it did not take us fifteen minutes to lock the place down after the last kid left and we were off to the lake. I followed Katy home so she could drop off her car. Then by my side, we headed to the lake, first stopping for groceries and ice.