View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 09:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default Swim area shower room

I went down to the pool at an old health club I belonged to for a quick dip after working out on a treadmill. I grabbed my bag, went into the room, stripped down and took out a pair of nylon speedos to wear. Following the rules, I went into the shower to rinse off; I didn't think there was anyone in the shower because I don't hear water running. You had to go around a corner to get to the showers and when I went around it, there was a guy I knew stroking himself off. He evidently didn't hear me coming into the changing area and was happily jerking off.

It was a pretty weird scene. I am not out at all and quite respected in town. He worked at a local business and we have been acquaintances for a few years. He was obviously embarrassed and tried to hide what he was doing. I told him to go ahead, no sense stopping what was feeling good and that it didn't bother me at all. I was going to rinse off quick, swim a couple of laps to cool down, and come back to shower. He stopped stroking and just stood there for a minute before turning on his shower and rinsing off.

I finished my shower, slipped on the speedo, and went to the pool. I did my cool down and went back to the showers to clean up for the day. When I returned, there was the guy in the changing room, visibly upset. He told me he felt horrible about what I saw and begged me not to say anything about it.

When I was younger, I got caught jerking off by my brother in the cellar. I remember how I felt and how I said roughly the same words. I calmly reassured my friend that what happens in the shower room stays there and that he wasn't hurting anyone by what he was doing. I cautioned him to be more careful if he felt the urge to do it again because it may not be me the next time.