Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 02:47 PM

Default Part 8a Fun with your body

Every once and awhile I wake up in the morning, and my male sexual organs seem to be calling to my brain. This was one of those mornings. “Hey, we are here and we are fine, and we are ready to give you some incredible sensations and pleasure all day long to today if you will only pay attention to what we are capable of doing to your brain. If you only pay attention and give us even a little of what we want, we will reward you in ways that we know is really going to be a treat for you. And this is not a ‘one shot deal’. We were not thinking of 5 minutes of fun for you. We were hoping to give you fun sensations to experience for as much as the entire DAY, assuming you have the time and the inclination.”

When this happens, often once a week or ten days, but if you are lucky, still more often, should a guy just ignore all of this, and in essence tell his sexual organs to go back into hibernation. Big work day ahead, no time to spend the day enjoying oneself. Surely it is more convenient when one’s sexual organs play this game with the brain on a leisurely weekend, when a guy might have more time to pay attention.

When my sexual organs start to send these kinds of signals, as they did this morning, loud and clear, my body usually responds all but involuntarily by producing a few of those wonderful shiny clear glistening drops of precum. I love watching those most fascinating little droplets form one-by-one, as my brain realizes, again, almost completely involuntarily, that it is starting to feel some sensations that are simply too pleasant to be ignored.

This, I have always thought, is one of the oddest things about being a guy. A lot of guys are focused on having a big erection and a powerful orgasm, and the sensations associated with that, sensations that are terrific fun, but are all over in all too short a period of time.

Sebbie