Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 05:02 PM

Default Part 2

Part 2

When I was bout 14, really snug-fitting jeans were the height of style, especially for young males like me, who had just gone through puberty. I did not fully comprehend what was going on with me and my body. Especially popular was a color called “sand”, which was something of an off-white, sometimes referred to as wheat. I think it was the color of un-dyed raw denim, pretty much. What I did know was that I was also suddenly very fond of clothing that fit snug in the crotch and butt, and the jeans that were so popular then really fit the bull, and were “tugging” at me and my psyche, so to speak. I was at the age then where it was really easy to get a full-scale erection and orgasm going, and these sometimes happened in situations that were quite unplanned. Just the vibration of the ride is a school bus would sometimes do it, and I had to be really careful not to get into a situation where I would be dealing with a trying to hide a sticky damp spot for much of the rest of the day. Usually, my underwear would “contain” the moisture, but not always. Sometimes an orgasm would leave a tell-tale damp spot in a very unfortunate place.

But, I still wanted those jeans. We were about 60 miles away from a store that sold them, so getting a pair was going to be quite a trip. At 14, I was still in the process of trying to figure out exactly how my “new” body worked. I was vaguely aware of pre-cum at that stage in my development, and at least somewhat aware that whatever it was could easily leave a quarter-sized wet stain on my underwear and maybe through to my jeans, which, even without a full-blown orgasm, could be quite embarrassing.

I also knew I wanted jeans that fit really snug, which meant finding a pair that was almost too small for me. Mom was wary of this. If she was going to want me to get a bigger pair, a pair that would still “fit” me as I grew. Mom went with me to the store—she was going to be paying for the jeans. Mom had another rule. She was not going to let me get a pair of jeans without first me trying them on. That set up an interesting dilemma for me, because the mere THOUGHT of pulling on a pair of really snug jeans was getting me hard and immediately causing all sorts of interesting sensations down there.

I crawled into the boy’s dressing room, and pulled down my pants I had worn to the store. I was already starting to pre-cum big time. What to do now? If I pulled on the jeans, it was likely that they were going to get some damp pre-cum stains on them, or worse! And I was at the stage in my adolescence where I was not at all good at forecasting what my sexual body was going to do to me next. I knew that I may quickly reach a stage where I was not fully in control of what my body did and what was going to happen next. In some ways, I was terrified: In other ways I was elated. Those skinny jeans were doing to me exactly both what I had hoped (and feared) they would do.

The story does have a somewhat happy ending. Somehow I avoided having a (fully orgasmic) mess in the changing room. I considered myself both very lucky and at least a bit in control of what my body did, a significant learning process at age 14. The jeans I took off did get some (for me, at least) pre-cum stains, and mom seemed satisfied that they fit me OK. I was back in the dressing room. I pulled off the jeans. I knew they would have to go across the counter when mom paid for them. I carefully folded the jeans so the wet spots would not show. Neither mom not the sales clerk were the wiser as payment was made and the jeans bagged. I still love snug-fitting sand-colored jeans.

At other times, I was not quite so successful in containing my young orgasms…