View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 03:10 PM

In the early 1980's I would sunbathe in both men's microkinis and women's string bikini bottoms amongst approximately 5 to 7 women nurses with my wife at a large apartment complex near a hospital in the San Francisco Bay area. It was common for them to sunbathe topless due to there were few men around on week days. Working nights I would sleep by the pool while catching some rays. My wife always got a bit bugged about the attention I got, but she knew that I was too shy to approach on any of them.

One day one of the women was reading a Playgirl magazine and quickly noticed that the twin brother centerfolds looked just like me. She shared it amongst the other ladies and with my wife. I tried to convince a few of them that it wasn't me, but they were convinced. My wife noticed that everytime I got up two of the women would follow me and openly make sexual remarks about my ass and penis. They eventually would knock daily on our apartment door while topless to ask my wife if I was going to the pool. We found another place to live soon afterwards.