Thread: erections
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 09:34 AM

In my late teens and early 20s, quite a few years ago now, skimpier underwear and swimwear was becoming more available and I found myself go around clothing retailers searching for very skimpy bikini styles. M&S were retailing very skimpy cotton bikinis which were a toal removal fro their traditional Y fronts and I was ecstatic when i found a superb selection in my local store. The excitement manifested itself in raging erection along with mild shaking. I remember trying to find my size in a very brief white cotton bikini when a mature lady asked if she could help me saying something about the style appearing smaller due to the elastic around the waist and legs being contracted though would expand when worn. She found my size and stretched them out with her hands to show me. I remember being quite embarrassed and at a loss for words. she could see my state and smiled saying something about the briefs being cute. She also helped me find a light blue one and I went off to pay. When i got home I couldn't wait to try them on and again had a very hard erection which couldn't be hidden in my new tiny briefs. The narrow sides and soft fabric felt amazing. I lay on my bed for a while all the time with my cock rock hard and pushing against the fabric.
At this time I was staying with my grandparents and my grandmother found them in the clean washing pile and remarked that they were so small that they would only fit on a baby. However her housekeeper was much more open-minded and said that styles were changing to a more modern look.
On another day, I had occasion to go into a kilt hire shop to find a gift for a friend and spotted a display rack with a selection of little box packaged items while on the ledge above was a section of male mannequin with a tiny nylon bikini on. My heart was racing and I stood for a couple of minutes trying to make sense of the packaged items when a older lady shop assistant asked if she could help. I asked about the little boxes and she explained that they contained the tiny briefs as shown on the mannequin. Again I started to feel my cock hardening within my new skimpy M&S bikini. The lady opened up a box and pulled out the minuscule garment which she laid out on the counter. She advised that they were indeed tiny but were becoming quite popular, even as swimwear. The sides were only about 1cm wide and the pouch had a dart beneath allowing the front to be seamless. She invited me to try them on and passed me both a small and medium as i wasn't quite sure how they would fit then showed me into a small changing cubicle. My cock had receded a bit but was still semi erect. The small size was in white and as I pulled it on it felt a bit tight though my semi was pushing against the pouch, which didn't help, causing it to push away from my body exposing some of the contents while my pubes were spilling over the top a little. She asked to see and when I stepped out she fixed her eyes on my bulge and commented that i probably needed the larger size. She had me turn sideways and commented on the pouch bulging away from my body causing the gap. I returned to the cubicle to change into a red medium size. My cock was still semi erect but contained better in the pouch. Again I modelled it for her and she agreed that it was better. I bought three; white, royal blue and red and rushed home to try them on again.
The housekeeper asked what I had been buying and I showed her one from its box. She said something about my grandmother would pass out if she saw it then invited me to try them on and let her see.
Thankfully my erection had calmed down mostly but I was now dreading it coming back at this time. I modelled the red one first and it was slightly revealing the shape of my cock but the housekeeper just remarked that they were tiny but nice. I then modelled the white one which revealed a lot more of the shape. When I told her that I they bikinis could be used as swimwear she laughed and said I'd better not wear the white one in public.
My grandparents habitually had a appointments on most days and as i was on holiday from uni for the summer i could long around the house and garden. On some of the hot days the housekeeper said i should sunbathe in the garden and why didn't i wear my little 'bathing costumes' as she called them. I was so pleased that she was fine with me wearing them and actually spent most of the hot days wearing them about the house and garden.