Thread: erections
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 11:06 PM

Wink erections

It certainly tickles and feel so good wearing a long sleeve leotard with a long back zipper, opaque tights and shiny lycra panties. I'm in our men's clinic during the cold winter weather and having a healthy erection outlined in them too, when told by a lovely female nurse, say's all clothes and whatever underwear you're wearing has to come off and bare it all for an examination. I have a full erection, while savoring the warm, snug and secure feeling, while still in my winter snow pants and leotards underneath. The nurse politely asked what kind of underwear I had on under those snug snow pants, as I would blush and shyly answer her. She then said "Let's started now" while I took off my winter shoes and socks, but too bashful to undress in front of her, when she said to hold still and began opening snaps, unfastening the bib straps and unzipping the side leg zippers, while seeing my outlined erection encased in my snow pants and leotards underneath them. It was a slow and gentle process for her, yet enjoying my childish reactions while being stripped naked layer by layer and soon I would be just in opaque tights and lycra panties encasing my hard erection, soon to be exposed and pointing outward. The lovely nurse would give me a nice smile, as she continued undressing me. My soft opaque tights tickled so much while she slowly peeled them down and off my lower torso and well outlined erection still encased in only the shiny lycra panties. Before I could try stopping the tights from coming off, she had them down to my ankles, then slowly peeling them off my feet, one leg at a time. I thought about the summertime wearing my favorite Speedo swimsuit with a healthy erection encased in Speedos, when she slowly and gently stretched and pulled down the waist band of the lycra panties closer and closer to my erection encased snugly in the panties. I childishly reacted, trying to keep them from coming off, as they were my last layer of protective and private male covering. The nurse stopped for a few minutes watching me blush and trying to keep my outlined hard on encased in the panties, but to no avail while trying bashfully covering my now naked male body and free bouncing hard penis, she stripped those lycra panties off me.. I was then helped putting on the hospital gown, looking like tent city. Finally the doctor came in, seeing my winter snow pants, leotard,tights and lycra panties on the floor and me in just a long gown, looking like tent city, commenced doing my full medical examination.