Thread: erections
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 09:44 PM

Smile Having more erections

it's one of the nicest seasons of the year, the hot months of July and August. I was at our private Men's swim club wearing my very tight and tickling soft Arena water polo swim briefs giving me a noticable full hard on encased in them,when it's time to change after most of the day swimming,then taken to the the shower room with my beloved uncle. He's admiring my tight fitting swimsuit, outlined snug erection and semi exposed rear cheeks wedgied in my Arena water polo swim briefs. He was wearing only a fuzzy toga with a semi erection too, when he wanted help me strip off that tight sexy swimsuit. There were other adult guys around, some still wearing their tight fitting Speedos and sexy bikinis outlining their male assets. They glanced at my young male college age body snug those in those tight wet Water polo swim bottoms, and saying "have fun". Soon we were standing facing one another outside the shower stalls, as he reached under the tight wet waist band, slowly untying the drawstrings, then trying to pull the clinging tight wet Water polo swim briefs down while I would squirm and playfully resist trying to keep the sky blue colored swim briefs from coming off when he's noticing more of my hard on well encased in them. I could see my uncle's semi erect penis, now a full hard on poking out from under his towel like toga, as he continued pulling and tugging on my tight wet swimsuit. The feeling was sensational for me, feeling that clinging tight wet spandex swim briefs start slowly slipping off my upper torso. He would give me big smiles and saying " hold still, so I can strip off this tight swimwear." He's winning now, as the sexy tight wet water polo swimsuit would slowly slip off my hips. I squeezed my legs tightly and with one hand covering my well outlined hard on and with my other hand trying to keep my outlined behind covered in clinging spandex and the wedgied swimsuit from coming off, but to no avail, seeing the dangling drawstrings, as he happily continued stripping the sexy tight wet Arena water polo swimsuit off, closer and closer to my erect penis still snug and secure in it. My uncle would say "I'll have you in the showers soon, once your'e naked." No one else around noticed, being the shower stalls were large and some guys were busy helping each other out of their tight wet swimsuits. I looked down while feeling his warm wet hands and seeing he had my tickling tight wet swim briefs peeled down like a bikini with the dangling drawstrings with my very excited hard penis still encased in them. He kept smiling while continuing to strip off my clinging water polo swimsuit and saying "loosen up, let it go now!", as he slowly stretched the outer spandex material and inside full nylon lining from my erection while I just whimpered, feeling the tight wet material peeled down below my excited lower male anatomy. My fully erect penis is pointing outward and my uncle's hard on was pointing outward from under his toga. After some more pulling and tugging, those beautiful water polo swim briefs slowly slipped out from between my behind cheeks, then the clinging leg bands slowly slipped from my balls and was soon unsnugged, when he worked the tight wet swimsuit with the dangling drawstrings down to my ankles, then saying " step out of them." as he finally has me completely naked with my bouncing hard penis, then into the showers before putting on my baggy boxers, loose trousers and short sleeve shirt. I loved those tight water polo swim briefs wet or dry, but so erotic being stripped off, by my beloved uncle, despite it taking some time, with both us having healthy erections.

Last edited by swim suit eddie : 02-11-2020 at 10:45 PM. Reason: correct some spelling