View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 04:48 AM

Red face Water polo swim suits

I had a new Adias brand white colored water polo latex type material briefs and wore them at my swim club. They certainly fit well, both wet or dry. The inside was fully lined with white lycra nylon, a center back seam and feeling very snug and secure in them, while getting a healthy erection wearing this very snug polo water swim suit. I really liked wearing them at our men's swim club. it was was easy putting it on, but when wet after swimming, it was a ticklish, slow process getting them off and having an unavoidable erection from the clinging soft, wet material. Several other guys in our club liked wearing them instead of regular Speedo swim briefs while having a full erection underneath, especially in the showers when trying to peel them down and off. It was an accepted happening when wearing those tight polo briefs. I remember the first time wearing them to the swim club while enjoying the close secure feeling of the material. I wore them in the pool for a while swimming and the tight wet clinging polo briefs had me very aroused. Once in the showers, before changing into cotton undershorts, I went to take the tight polo briefs off and had to really pull and tug, slowly peeling them down off my hips with the long dangling untied draw string, looking like a low rise bikini. They tickled so much, still wedgied in my wet behind with my full erection still encased in the shiny latex type material. The shower stalls were enclosed with shower curtains, so no one saw my now enjoyable plight stripping off those tight wet polo swim briefs. Soon I managed to stretch and peel the clinging rolled down wet suit off my very erect penis, that tickled so much, then having to bend over and unsnug the tight wet material from my behind. Now having those clinging wet polo briefs off my fully exposed bouncing free erection and wet behind, with a few more hard downward pulls that sexy tight swim suit finally slipped down to my ankles under the warm water shower. I must admit the feeling was sensational wearing them both dry and wet, then pulling those tight wet polo briefs down and off. As I was leaving the swim club, after changing into light boxers and street clothes, a fellow swim club member said he noticed me wearing my tight water polo briefs in the pool, then having to peeling them down and off in the showers with a hard on too, telling me not to be embarrassed, as it's just a natural happening in the club when wearing snug polo swim briefs. I felt much better about it, after our conversation.