Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 01:47 PM

Default 14 continued

He lathered up shampoo and used it to clean his hair and his body. He even lathered up his swimsuit, which felt arousing. He slid the suit down to wash the areas underneath. When he was finished, he pulled the suit back in place and let the water flow over him again while his hands explored his own body. He was swimmer lean, muscular, and his male physique was well developed for his age.

Dried off, Allen stood in front of the mirror admiring himself. He took various poses, Imagining himself having just finished a triathlon. "You look hot," he mumbled to himself. He really did. The wet suit clinging to him, accentuating his attributes.

"Hurry up," his sister yelled through the door. "I need to finish up!" She added with frustration. Allen hurriedly finished. As he opened the dooor, now in the wet blue swimsuit, she pushed by. "What were you doing that took so long," she complained. "Don't answer, I think I can guess," she continued. Allen ignored her, but knew she was right.

Allen traded the wet suit for some tight fit jeans, commando. He had chores to get done, and he wanted to dig out his bicycle from the barn. He was, after all an aspiring triathlete. The beginnings of a longer story.

-------

Rounding the point, I sprinted the last quarter mile of my swim. Ashland barked as I got close, my one dog cheering team. I touched the dock and stood in the four feet of water, reaching down to pull my suit strings free, a carryover of my swim team days. Ash was all excited to see me, as usual. In his mind I had been gone forever. "Where is Kelly?" I asked Ashland. He turned and looked at the house. I could see Kelly's head through the kitchen window. I hoisted myself up on the dock. I had on a solid yellow Ca Rio Ca narrow side brief that was gripping me tightly in wet stretchy material. A hot looking, slightly revealing suit that felt sensual on, even after a long swim. I don't wear solids often, but when I do they are always bright. I headed to the outdoor shower to rinse the suit of some mineral stains picked up in the lake.

"Good morning, you're back!" Kelly said as he emerged onto the deck. He had two cups of hot coffee in his hand. "Don't you look bright in that rockin' suit," Kelly added. I headed to the deck, instead. "Good swim?"

"Great swim," I replied as I reached the deck. I took both cups from Kelly and set them down. Then I took him into my arms and gave him a long hug. "Thank you for the coffee. You were awesome last night," I added. We held each other, our bulge points touching. It was very erotic. "Look at you in this hot swimsuit,". I added as I felt all over him.

"I am making you breakfast, I hope you don't mind," Kelly said as we slipped apart, more aroused than when we started.

"A cute guy in a sexy swimsuit making breakfast, what could be better." I replied.

Kelly headed back in and I headed to the shower. It was already an awesome day.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 11-27-2016 at 01:50 PM.