View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadInASpeedo
It's funny how quickly they get self conscious. The moment puberty starts, they go from kids who don't care about running around naked to tweens/teens who'd rather die than be seen nude.

Until our recent experiences, I hadn't seen my older son naked since he was probably 12. He got a big surprise toward the end of last year when I took him for his sports physical. We switched doctors after his old one retired. A youngish assistant took us back and checked his vitals, then told my son to undress to his underwear. She said the doctor would be in to see us shortly.

A few minutes later the doctor arrived. She introduced herself and got to know us. The doctor started the exam. At one point, she had my son stand up. She sat down on a stool beside him. "Is it okay if I slide these down?" she asked as she hooked her fingers in his briefs. Without really waiting for him to respond, she pulled them down.

My son got a panicked look on his face as he was exposed. I couldn't help but peek and see how my son had developed. She had him sit down and finished the exam, leaving his underwear on the floor. When she was done, she finished filling out the form. He quickly retrieved his underwear and put them back on before getting dressed.

Did he start to get aroused when she examined him?