View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 01:27 PM

Default Part LI

Part LI

The weather is suddenly turning colder, and the guys who enjoyed wearing Speedos® and compression shorts all summer long are now thinking about how to stay warmer but still horny during the colder winter months. That is where a nice pair of undersized running tights comes in.

I’m fond of brief-style swimwear and underwear, but skimpy clothing like a swim brief is not going to be that comfortable during the colder months. Except, of course, there is an alternative for staying warm and cozy, and that alternative, of course is a snug-fitting pair of running tights.

I also confess that I am very fond of how the “right” pair of running tights fit and make me feel down there. Guys who like to wear a skimpy swim brief as a base layer instead of “real” underwear are probably also aware of the possibility of slipping on a pair of running tights right over the top in cooler weather. Or, if you normally wear tighty whiteys (aka white cotton briefs) as your base-level garment, as I do, the running tights work equally well as a secondary layer. Try both options and see how each works in your own case.

Growing up as a kid on the Northern Plains, we normally made a transition from short cotton underwear to long at about this time of year. Now the traditional long underwear (aka long Johns) were designed to be worn under other clothing, say jeans, so the stretch cotton was designed to fit snug all the way through the thigh and calf to the ankle. This left room for at least one additional bottom layer (in the coldest weather, maybe even two additional layers.

The traditional long johns were coarse textured stretch cotton that felt not that comfortable against the skin. But the new stretch nylon running tights are much slicker and sleeker, fitting almost like a second skin. The sensations are on the edge of feeling horny. Plus, at the on line vendors there are a lot of quality running tights available for $10 or $15 a pair.

What I like about the fit of a pair of running tights is how they grip my thighs and then my calf muscles. If you are into body conditioning (in my case stationary rowing) the right pair of running tights will allow you do display the results of your work. Today I am functioning wearing a pair of undersized tighty whiteys as a base layer, next a pair of slightly undersized running tights and a compression tee, followed by a layer of looser fitting navy cotton sweat pants and a gray long sleeved sweatshirt. The combination feels a little erotic but not too much so. It is perfect given the 20-degree outdoor temperature and the workout I have planned for this morning.

If you want to have some fun, read the Web question and discussions related to specific running tights and what is the correct size to purchase. They run all over the place and to a certain degree follow the discussions related to what size swim brief is correct.

A lot of guys seem nervous about undersizing even a little despite the fact that running tights are made to stretch a lot. (I wonder why!) But it’s the snuggest fits that really feel good on the body, and guys really need to have the opportunity to experience exactly what I am telling you for yourself. With the right-sized (undersized) pair of running tights your workout time will pass much more quickly as you feel better and better as your workout progresses. Some guys are probably fearful of all of this and how their body might react for the same reason they are fearful of getting into a swim brief they think is a little too small for them. Same deal. Do I have to make myself even more explicit with respect to exactly what I am trying to convey?

My readers are smarter than that, I think, and I hope all of you can not only get your heads around what I have just told you and that your cold winter days turn out to be as enjoyable as the hot summer days were.

If you need help with on line purchases of such compression gear, I recommend the Tesla® brand of compression gear as being excellent quality with a nice snug fit and at a very reasonable price.

To be continued…