Thread: erections
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 09:03 PM

Red face erections

Despite the unfortunate circumstances, being home all day during the virus restrictions can be made a little better, especially being with a professional medical female staff member in a men's clinic. It was still quite chilly outdoors, despite being early spring season and wearing my kiddie style rather snug corduroy bib overalls with light blue long sleeve scoop neck leotard, opaque tights and microfiber undies under my tights. They felt so soft, snug, warm and secure, when the lovely lady medical professional reminded me that it has to all come off for a complete examination by the clinic doctor and I had plenty of time getting ready for the doctor to give a full examination. As usual, I would stall undressing, as I was still somewhat bashful being naked with her and the doctor. I did have a set of baggy underwear with long loose trousers neatly folded on the exam table. She was quite a pretty lady too, when she had an awful hospital gown ready for me to put on, once out of my warm snug kiddie clothes and leotards. She had me standing up facing her and me having a well outlined full erection encased in kiddie overalls, leotard and tights. She would give a nice smile while facing one another, she removed my shoes and socks first, then unfastened the bib and shoulder straps on the overalls. I asked her again "doe's everything have to come off ? Her answer was "whatever you're wearing, it all has to come off to be examined fully.", as she continued undressing me. It really tickled feeling those soft snug corduroy overalls being unbuttoned yet, my erect penis was still very secure in them with the leotard and tights underneath. She was very gentle, while slowly stripping me naked, piece by piece out of those kiddie overalls, leotard, opaque tights and finally she was peeling off the clinging undies and my fully erect penis was bouncing free. I was blushing and trying to cover my now naked body and excited genitals, as she smiled some more saying " I seemed to look in good health" while seeing my bare decent shape male body with a full erection, bouncing free and helping me into the hospital style gown and then waiting a while for the doctor to examine me. It was so beautiful to have a female medical staff member undressing me with a healthy full erection.