Thread: erections
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 01:05 AM

Talking erections

There are other times a male has an erection, is wearing a one piece lady's water polo swimsuit with a long back zipper and seen by other guys in it. They'll quietly admire how it fits, also noticing you have an erection outlined under it. One of my first times was wearing a royal blue colored woman's one piece water polo swimsuit at our private swim club with both female and male membership. I got to keep it on most of the afternoon and having a healthy hard on too, when it was time to change when a good male friend wanted to help me out of it. He was wearing a two tone bright orange colored tight Speedo swimsuit and outlining an erection in it. He did look good in his Speedo and was really admiring how good in that one piece swimsuit, as he and I headed to the men's dressing rooms when it was time to change. We faced one another smiling, wondering which one of us will be out of our sexy, snug swimsuits first. It was decided that I'll be first, being it's going to take more time and effort stripping that woman's water polo suit off me. He was a bit kinky and especially liked wearing women's underwear especially ladies swimsuits. I didn't know how to react at first, yet I had such anxiety and sexual excitement, I agreed to let him strip the snug fitting one piece swimsuit off me. He slowly turned me around and I was now facing the large locker room mirrors and seeing the long back zipper, about to be opened by him. Like clock work, he would slowly start opening the back zipper, as I squirmed and giggled while hearing the sound of the one piece swimsuit being unzipped "unzzziipppp" and feel a chill on my exposed back. He was in all his glory, while patting my outlined erection with one hand and pulling down the water polo swimsuit back zipper. It was really tickling my lowers, with me savoring the tight sexy feeling of the one piece swimsuit while still on me with my erection snug and secure in the polyester one piece water polo lady's swimsuit. My naked plight would begin with the swimsuit unzipped and opened back, when he slowly lowered the wide shoulder straps and freeing my arms, then began pulling and tugging the clinging the snug top half down my upper male torso. The feeling was sensational and now he had the woman's one piece water polo swimsuit half on and half off and exposing my hairy male decent shaped upper male torso while he;s still in his tight bright two tone red Speedo well outlining his straining hard on. I was still snug in the one piece swimsuit with the unzipped upper part halfway off with the lower half of the swimsuit still very snug in my male lowers and excited penis. I said to him, " once you have me out of this water polo swimsuit, Your'e Speedo will be coming off." He continued stripping the water polo suit down closer and closer to my throbbing erect penis well encased encased under the shiny white inside lining. Fortunately no one was around in the dressing room area seeing our sexual affair. There I stood with the tight sexy woman's halfway off and my kinky friend still in his bright red colored Speedos. He let me squirm for a short time. before stripping the clinging one piece water polo swimsuit off me. After much of his continued pulling and tugging it out and off my excited lowers, he soon had it down to my knees then worked the clinging tangled water polo one piece swimsuit off my ankles, as I let out a loud child like yelp once he had me naked with my erect penis now free and bouncing upward. Once he had me out of that soft, yet somewhat tight one piece woman;s swimsuit, I noticed he had a full ejaculation in His Speedo, so I didn't have the opportunity stripping that bright red swimsuit off him. He just smiled then watched me soon have a full ejaculation while totally naked and hard. It was a great experience for both of us, despite being male adults, especially me being stripped out of that woman's tight one piece swimsuit.