View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:20 PM

Default Convinced to go go naked

Hey! Lucas here. Looks like it's been 5 years since I posted this. Gotta update you. I went to visit my former roommate last summer in Europe. Had not seen him in 5 years, At 24, what a hot beautiful man he turned out to be.
We travelled around and wound up on the Greek islands. Of course when on the beaches we both wore speedos. We went shopping and he convinced me to buy a g-string. So fucking tiny, but I wore it anyway because he said I looked good in it, and it pleased him Then we arrived at the island of Mykonos. Fuck! Beaches with totally nude hot guys with huge, and I mean huge, dicks. He went naked, but i did not want to and just enjoyed wearing my g-string. One day, we we went to the end of Super Paradise beach. He stripped naked and I stripped down to my g-string. A really hot guy in a speedo spread his blanket in front of us. He struck up a conversation with me and we discovered that we we were both Americans. Then he stood up and looking me right in the eyes pulled down his speedos to reveal the biggest cock I had ever seen, impossibly thick and halfway down to his knees. My friend said to me take off that fucking suit, can't you see he's interested in you. And I did.