Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 04:37 PM

After that round, we must have drifted off again in deep sleep. The next thing I remember was waking to sun in my face and birds chirping, welcoming in the day. We both roused slowly, stretching and snuggling, laying nude together on top of the sheets. A cool morning breeze was drafting the curtains at the open window and I could not be happier with the moment. We made love again before taking a morning shower. A ritual was developing that I was getting real comfortable with. Katy made coffee and I scrambled some eggs. Today, she selected my maroon brief with yellow band on the 1" sides. She put on a two-piece blue suit that was much more modest than the Weasel, but outlined her curves with impeccable clarity.

Sunday was a quieter day with Katy. We made love only twice, but it was much more fulfilling in that we talked about many things. Katy seemed genuinely interested in me and not just my speedo or its contents. I had had girlfriends in the past that seemed to just want to fondle me or F**K me with little consideration for who I was as a person. After lunch we made love the second time on the rug by the fire place. After cleaning up the place, and running the laundry so the Jamison's would have a clean bed to come to, we made sure everything was in its place and headed for town. Sam took another run at the lake and was also ready for a rest during the drive home.

Katy sat next to me, her hand on my leg and head on my shoulder. We got to her place around 4:00 in the afternoon. I helped Katy unload and bring her several bags inside. Sam waited in the back seat of the car, head out the window. As I was getting ready to leave, I walked over to Katy and embracing her, said, "Katy, this has been a weekend I will never forget." "I would like to see you again if you want me to." Katy interrupted, "Matt, I would be very sad if you didn't." "You want to stay the night?"

"Katy, I need to get home and do some chores and get ready for the week. You know I want to stay, but duty calls" "I know," she said, " I need to run some wash and other stuff myself." "I guess I will see you at practice, Huh?"

"You can count on that, baby," I said with a wink. I may have run some red lights on the way home because there was only one thing on my mind,,, Katy. Sam was glad to be in his yard and I did my chores. As I drifted off to sleep that night, Katy was all I dreamed about. I must have made love to her ten times in my sleep because I woke up tired, which was unusual for me. For a moment, I thought I was falling in love with this girl. No, I mean woman, as she was so mature for her age, I didn't see her mid-twenties youngness.

Monday at work was a Katy mental gymnastic; thinking of her, then trying to concentrate on my work. I could not wait to get to practice that evening. Just seeing her and knowing she was with me, was comforting, but then I had to remind myself that there was no telling how this relationship was doing to develop.