View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 06:29 PM

Default One piece swimsuit

As I promised here is the story about a girls one piece swimsuit. If you read my intro to the forum you might remember me mentioning that I ordered a one piece swim suit from Turbo. But before I get into that I feel a little back story might help explain myself as to why I like them. It was back in the summer of 06 I had just gotten off work around 2pm and it was hot as hell when I walked out. Now my house doesn't have AC and my parents didn't get the option of having AC when they purchased the house.(aaand 18 years later after they bought the house, they still haven't bought an ac unit). So I didn't want to go home. I got a text from one of my good female friends and she was having a pool party kind of a last minute thing that I was welcomed to come over. I didn't have any swim attire on me so I figured I'd chill in the game room that is most likely blasting cold ass AC. (She was rich as fuck btw huge house gated community. I'm not talking BMW rich no more like lambo's ferraris Bentley's and other high end pasta rockets rich.) Anyways I get there get introduced to some new people play pool play Xbox. Then everyone left the game room. I was like cool got the room to myself I'm cool relaxed just chillin. Then ten minutes later my friend comes and asks me what I'm still doing in the game room. I explained that I had no swimwear and that I also came over directly from work. She tells me to go in with my underwear, and at the time I used tightie whitys. I was like no, I'm not bout to let the world see everything. She got silent and thought for a moment then she asks me "If I found a swimsuit for you would you wear it?". I was like yeah sure anything that'll get me in the water works for me. She says alright then what ever I find you have to wear it. At this point I was like yeah yeah sure she's all pinky swear i did. So she left and told me to wait so I waited. It was in the five minutes of waiting I realized that I said I'll wear anything. I got nervous but I told myself naw she's just going to get some shorts she isn't that cruel to do such a thing....and boy was I wrong. She comes back with a one piece suit it was purple and blue water polo suit (keep in mind she was a big girl when she play'd in high school although she slimmed down so it didn't fit her anymore). I was like nope she's gets all worked but you pinky swore. A small back and forth of no I won't and yes you will which ended with me finally agreeing to wear it. So I put it on to my surprise it was actually comfortable everything was covered with room to spare. At the time I wasn't thrilled for any type of skimpy tight swimwear.

I walk out and I'm already red in the face with embarrassment and a slight bit of anger of what I was doing. Once people noticed I got cat called and whistled at by the fees guys there, I expected that but what I didn't expect was how the girls found it very interesting asking me questions of how I feel in it that I look good. The whole time they are serious and I'm here like stop kissing my ass let me get in the pool. We start playing swim games and what I was wearing was soon forgotten. Then the sun started to set it got cool a few people went home and the few of us that stayed me four girls and and her brother. My friend and he brother go inside to start cleaning up and order some food for all of us. The three girls and I were just chillin talkin. Then one tiny chick gets up and straight up sits on my lap leans back on me. I was like well hello there. She asks me to give her a massage I was down with it whatever. The other two girls scooted close to me and started massaging me and we kept our conversation going, at least tried too. Things escalated quickly from there, I also think that my friend and her brother new what was happening cause they didn't come out until we were all done. The tiny girl was really cuddly and touchy felt from the rest of the evening. When the pizza arrived we picked out a movie to watch to pass the last bit of time before we all called it a night. I ended up dating the tiny girl for a while she was an awesome person it's sad she had to move away.

Other then the experience I had with the girls, I myself ended up loving the suit the way it felt they way you can see my bulge outline even the way the bottom part only covered half my butt and when I swam in it it would ride up eventually turning into a thong. Anyways the suit is too big for me now and very old so that is why I bought my first turbo one piece bikini.

Last edited by SpoolTimeTurbo : 04-09-2016 at 10:09 PM.