View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 06:57 PM

Red face Wrestling singlets not required

One of my friends wore a one piece singlet to our men's gym for an unusual playful wrestling session. His was like a woman's one piece Speedo racing swimsuit, fitting him quite well. Some of the other young guys also wearing wrestling singlets, but square legged style and very snug too. They were told originally that the looser of each contest will be stripped naked by their wrestling partners feeling very aroused by the snug feeling in their singlets, while still on them before their match. My friend's singlet was a bit tighter on him and his excitement was quite noticable, when the referee announced just before the matches started that wearing wrestling singlets weren't required, so strip them off now. All the guys including my friend would blush while trying to cover their full hard on well encased in lycra. The referee gave them some time to peel off those tight singlets, as they would offer to help one another stripping off their close snug feeling wrestling outfits. Slowly the first guy stripped naked, as the others watched and then the others one by one, slowly stripping off their tight singlets. My friend was last and his was the sexiest and tightest singlet, fitting like a one piece swimsuit, as the other now naked wrestlers would pull and tug it down his squirming body, as the feeling was so beautiful for my friend, slowly loosing all that clinging spandex. After a lot giggling, blushing and childish resisting, he was soon naked with his full erection springing out from under the clinging lycra material and soon unsnugged and stripped off him while childishly giggling with a bouncing full hard on. Now all the guys were ready to wrestle in the nude,like the referee said " Singlets weren't required" and so naked wrestling matches began.