Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 03:13 PM

Default On tighty whiteys

On tighty whiteys

I grew up in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Looking back, I was 12 years old in 1959, and was a teenager in the 1960s. In the eighth grade, I grew about 5 inches to all but my adult height of 5 foot10 inches, but my body weight stayed the same at 95 lbs. I was a tall but very skinny kid, and other things were happening as well, things that I was only learning about on a daily basis. And, I had suddenly transitioned from being a boy soprano to a really deep bass.

It was not long before I was getting erect under the covers at night, and the wet dreams had started. This was a strange place to be as a young person. On one hand, what was happening scared me whenever a wet dream occurred, but on the other hand, I was feeling really good down there at the same time. The wet dreams concerned me—I thought maybe I had “broken something”. Still, there was something about these early experiences that was really enjoyable as well. It was not long until I learned that I could experience these wonderful but scary sensations when I was awake under the covers, and I looked forward to rubbing myself even though I could no longer claim that the wet dream happened while I was sound asleep. I have long thought it would be fun to relive my 12th year given what I know now about my body, but maybe the fear I had then was part of the fun!

The embarrassing part was ejaculating on my pajama bottoms creating a wet spot, or maybe several wet spots. The problem was that if I ejaculated too close to morning, I would have to get up wearing the obviously stained pajama bottoms, and I thought that was embarrassing. If I planned on having a full orgasm, better to do that shortly after crawling into bed and the ejaculate stains would have all night to dry. There would still be a starchy yellowish stain, but it was not nearly as noticeable on my pajama bottoms and I could get by with that.

After all, from outside appearances I was still plagued with messy wet dreams and doing nothing while awake under the covers to encourage that. Only sometime later I learned to keep a box of tissues handy at night when I got close to getting off uncontrollably.. That way, nearing the point of no return, I could quickly wrap my penis in a tissue and collect most of the ejaculate in the tissue that I could then toss in the waste basket. No one was going to check the tossed tissues as to whether the white stuff was from a congested nose or semen collected in my under-cover jerk-off session! The perfect cover!

During my early teen years, simple cotton tighty whitey briefs were all but universal, worn by nearly all males of nearly every age. Somehow, mom thought these were not quite right, and we lived far out in the country. Mom insisted on catalog ordering a new package of what they called mid-length briefs. They had longer legs than a brief-length brief like the other kids were wearing. These were not mid- thigh like most cotton boxer briefs today, but about a 6-inch side. And the material was a ribbed cotton, no elastane or spandex.. Being as skinny as I was, this meant that the mid-length briefs just sorta hung on me—not the tight brief fit the other guys were always wearing. I longed to wear the same style underwear I saw the other guys wearing, but more generally, this was the period of time when I developed a particular fondness for any type of clothing that fit nice and snug in the groin.

One year around this time the retailer Montgomery Ward came out with their summer sale catalog featuring a few pages of men’s swimwear. And surprisingly, two of the designs were swim briefs. From that moment on I was hooked. Still, I did not dare as mom to order me one of those. I think I got up my nerve to tell my mom I really would like one of those, but she discarded them as silly.

The swimming trunks I wore were short plaid boxer style. But interestingly enough, there was a nylon “support” brief sewn inside of them, and this brief fit very much like a pair of tighty whiteys. This was my secret. Not long after I was looking forward to getting into my swim brief whenever I could, and soon I was not only getting a hard-on while wearing them, but I was ejaculating into the liner. The good part is that the inner liner mostly held the semen and if simply put back in the drawer would stiffen dry. I kept doing this over and over and if I did not wear the suit in the water, the lining just kept getting more stained and stiffer. Eventually, all the semen stains dissolved the nylon and the lining fell apart, but I had great fun in the meantime.

Other guys my age were undergoing a growth spurt too, but they were gaining weight far faster than I did. This meant that last year’s tighty whiteys were too small to wear this year. But that also meant that the tighty whiteys that fit correctly last year would be too tight to be worn this year, even if they were not worn. I am convinced some guys did not see this that way. They actually liked their undersized briefs because such a snug fit felt good down there and they were in discovery mode too. Worn under jeans, the too snug tighty whiteys would be perfectly fine.

Finally, away from home at college, I decided I was more than old enough to purchase the tighty whiteys I had always longed to wear. I was going to move ahead, and I did not care if my mom objected to the underwear style I wore. This is how guys learned about taking their underwear choices a step smaller, tighter, and skimpier in cut.

Back in the early and mid 1960s, the fashion trend was to wear a very snug fitting and tight pair of jeans. These paired perfectly with the undersized tighty whiteys. Of course, one of the “problems” with these jeans is that they left little room to position even a somewhat erect penis. And the tighty whiteys underneath did not help.

A favorite color jean was what was called “sand”. Actually, these jeans were made from denim that had not been died blue but was sand color. Somehow the snuggest fitting jeans seemed to always be the sand ones. They fit so tight guys had trouble pulling them on, but particularly over their calf muscles in the lower leg. This all long predates the denim-Lyra blends now common in skinny jeans.

I was just walking along in my new sand jeans. The only place I could fit my erect penis was in the leg opening. The problem was that with each step I took I kept getting bigger and harder and soon I was at a point of no return. I ejaculated inside the jeans and there was a couple semen spots right on the leg.

Nearly every pair of jeans have a center rear seam that runs between the glutes. Interestingly, the center seam runs exactly where a thong back runs. If the jeans fit tight enough, this seam divides the glutes like a thong back does. A tighty whitey worn underneath would prevent the seam from digging too deep. That would wait until thongs came out in the 1980s. Guys may have gone for wearing underwear thongs because they take the jeans seam thing one step farther.

Many females (and no doubt some gay males) seem to really get enthusiastic seeing a guy’s butt clad in a very tight-fitting pair of jeans. A lot of guys soon figured this out that women like the male butt clad in something really tight, and to this day still often wear really tight-fitting jeans in fart for that reason. A tight butt is essential to attract a mate. According to some surveys a lot of women check out a guy’s butt first and if the butt looks good, other male characteristics follow. The same for women, sort of.

Some sixty years later I still wear tighty whiteys as my daily wear. But I ended up with a large collection of swim brief, thongs, and anything else that I believe will turn me on down there. I have a large collection of very skinny jeans too. I enjoy being a guy every day of the year. What I learned about myself at age 12 and 13 still makes me happy.

!