View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 01:24 AM

Default 17: Red Shorts, Tight Suits.....

The red shorts were just enough to get Ryan home. They were short, barely an inseam, free of a liner. Ryan’s anatomy almost hung out the leg openings, up close it did. Ryan adjusted as best he could. “Yeah, that’s why I wear my swimsuit under,” Robert said as he watched.

“A little short, but it will work,” Ryan replied.

“You look great in them,” Robert added. Ryan smiled back. “You want a ride back?”

“No, I can finish my run.” Ryan wanted to get a decent run in. “How do I get these back to you?”

“I am at guard post six in Avon, usually. There til six today.”

“Awesome, we are staying in Avon.”

“Maybe we can do something after I get off,” Robert added as they parted.

“That’d be great...” Ryan replied as he set off on his run back.

———.

Mark and I had all our swimsuits laid out on the bed in our loft bedroom, showing Ryan his options. At least two dozen briefs in various colors and prints. Mostly Speedo brand, because for swim teams that was the go to brand back then. A few Arena and a couple Jantzen briefs. Mine tended to be brighter colors and prints, Mark’s were darker, except for the white one he was wearing. We were all about the same size, all three of us. Ryan, was a bit more slim, but close enough.

“Pick any one you want,” I encouraged Ryan. I was dying to see him in a brief style swimsuit. I was certain he would look totally hot.

“I don’t know,” Ryan replied. “I’ve never worn one.” He cautiously picked up a red and orange print Speedo and held it up to his body.

“You will love it,” Mark chimed in. “Plus you will look amazing for all the girls.”

“Alright,” Ryan gave in. He grabbed one more, a black and red Arena that was Mark’s. “We’ll see.” He stripped out of the shorts, revealing his naked body. He tried the darker suit on first. “How do you put your, you know, in these?” he asked as he adjusted the suit around his waist.

“However feels best,” Mark replied. “Just be careful pointing up, if you get hard it is way more obvious.” Ryan was already getting hard. He adjusted himself downward, creating a perfect bulge of masculinity. He tied up the strings.

“That suit looks awesome on you,” I complimented. It really did. He was rocking it well, and his aroused state made his bulge look amazing.

“How do you wear these things and not get a boner?” Ryan asked.

“You will get used to it,” I replied.

“Man, I am not sure I can wear this on the beach, I might lose my load.”

“You will be fine,” Mark answered. I could tell Mark was getting turned on by Ryan’s excitement. So was I.

Ryan walked around the room. “It does feel pretty cool on,” he said. He rubbed his hand over his bulge. “I really like the colors, too.” His bulge was huge, he was very much turned on.

“Here, try on the other one,” I handed Ryan his other choice.

“I don’t know man, I am really getting kind of horned up,” Ryan replied. He was holding his bulge. “Holy shit how can you wear these.”

“You really do get used to it,” I replied. It was fun watching him as he tried to control himself.