View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 10:52 PM

Red face What's your favorite piece of lycra gear?

As another addition to my favorite lycra gear happened just recently with me and some friends. We had to take late scheduled physicals and went right from our sports club, not even getting in any swim time. We were all wearing our favorite snug spandex lycra leotards with tight fitting Speedo style briefs underneath. I wore a snug pair of button up denim overalls with a one piece clinging unitard with a long back zipper underneath. It felt so nice and really tickled with my favorite Arena swim briefs. We arrived at the clinic when told to follow the nurse to the large examination room and told to strip naked and let her and the doctor know when we're ready. All thee of us stood in our spandex outfits and somewhat shy about being naked with one another in a medical setting. Later two of my friends were called into the examination room one by one and slowly peeling off their sexy spandex outfits with those tight sexy speedo style briefs. I was last,still dressed in my snug outfit, as my two friends now naked as can be, watched my medical plight begin. I was going have to to give up my snug outside covering clothes with my favorite lycra unitard and tight Arena swimsuit style lycra briefs. It was a slow process undressing, first unbuttoning those snug warm denim overalls and soon pulling and tugging them down and off with the nurse's help. like my friend when they had to strip off all their spandex leotards. It was time for my spandex unitard to come off, while the nurse would politely say "hold still now', as she slowly opened the long back zipper. It was a slow process for me to strip off that lycra unitard once she had me unzipped. i blushed while trying to to unsnug and peel it off, while my two naked friends waiting to be examined would joyfully continue to watch my plight, slowly giving up my favorite lycra unitard with those tight Arena swim briefs. Now I was naked too, after finally stripping off that sexy tight clinging unitard and Arena briefs. We all looked at one another's naked bodies with an erect penis. We really missed wearing our spandex outfits, especially me having to strip off all my snug clothes with my favorite tight one piece unitard that felt so nice, the few times wearing it with a swimsuit underneath. Soon all three of our naked bodies were looked over and examined by the doctor. We all had a change of clothes including ugly boxers for underwear to put on after our physicals. I certainly miss that tight sexy unitard and so did my friends missed wearing their leotards with speedo style briefs, yet it was some fun, while slowly peeling off all that sexy spandex for the doctor. spandex