View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:41 AM

Default 20: And then....

The beach had become private, just the two of us, the sun behind is lighting up the white cap waves. Golden sand, reed filled dunes, salt air.

“Let’s go for a walk,” I had suggested to Mark. “I think Ryan is pretty interested in the girl.”

“I think he is very turned on by her,” Mark had replied. “Maybe too turned on by the looks of things.”

“He’s loving every minute of it,” I adjusted myself in my own suit. Watching Ryan had my own state of arousal escalating.
Mark and I decided to head south, leaving Ryan with Maggie. Ryan didn’t even realize we had left. He had more interesting things going on. The beach quickly grew less crowded as Mark and I got past the houses. I took Mark’s hand in mine, as our journey continued. It was the perfect day for a long, romantic walk, and maybe a bit more. Mark looked so damn cute in his swimsuit.

And here we were. Alone. It could not have been more perfect. This was not today. Two guys in love, young love, puppy love or lifetime love, was not yet even remotely accepted. I was fortunate, my mom knew, accepted and embraced it. Mark was in a deep closet, only I knew, but for Ryan. A tight trusted circle. Tight like his swimsuit, and the package he held inside.

“Damn, you look so fucking gorgeous,” Mark said. “I fell in love with you at our first swim meet.” That was back in ninth grade. I do not know at that moment on the beach what happened faster, my knees buckling or my erection forming. It was at that instant moment I knew I was in love, too.

“You are the cutest, sweetest, fastest swimming, guy I know.” Yeah, it was an awkward reply, but at that age are we not all an awkward mess. I knew it was honest, sincere. I was doing my best.

The kiss, the amazing kiss. I had never come before, and I did not then, probably because my body was not sure how. But the wet drizzle, the feel of Mark, all of Mark, even his raging boner. I wanted to have him, and I was not even sure what that meant or how it happened.

We just kept kissing, embracing, rubbing together. Touching.

... to be continued...