View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Speedo Member

Default Cont

As David finshed tying up the suit and was checking it out, Sue called in, "How is it going in there? Can I see?" David reluctantly opened the door so that Sue could inspect his first suit. She poked her head in and inspected the first suit. "It looks very good on you. I think one with narrower sides would look even better on you" Sue encouragingly stated. "Probably around a 2" side." "That navy one you have there would probably be just right." She left the fitting room so that David could try on the navy suit with 2" sides. It sat low on his hips and sat just above his ass crack. It cradled his bulge nice and firm. He really liked this suit and thought he looked good in it. He even thought that his ass looked hot in this suit. Now for the real test. He opened the door and asked Sue. " So what do you think of this one?" She replied with a big smile "Oh wow, that is definitely it. The navy brings out your eyes. And the suit looks perfect on you. If you like that suit I will get the matching black one for you too." David replied "sounds good to me." From behind Sue, Kristi's voice piped up, "Oh, I want to see" as she peered in, "Wow, that is an awesome suit and you look really hot in it!" All David could do was blush and muster up a "thanks".