Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 01:24 PM

We laid on our backs soaking in the sun. My mind had just one thing on it,,,Katy. She was so open and candid about things I was still in amazement on how she could talk so freely about her fetishes and sexual experiences. She was as casual as asking me to pass the salt.

She broke the silence with a question to me. "Matt,,, have you ever been with another man?" "I mean, you asked me and I told you about Nastacia. Like I am curious about that sort of thing." For some reason I had the notion she would ask and was kinda prepared to tell her my story, but in a way, too, I was a little shy about it.

I said, "Well, Katy, I am glad you asked (not really I thought). When I was on the high school swim team, a buddy of mine, David, were palls from elementary school. We spent a lot of time together even after practice. We did homework together and if we had time before I went home for dinner, we would hang out in his backyard pool. There was a high privacy fence around it to keep out neighborhood kids.

It was a warm Spring day and after we finished our homework, David asked if I wanted to hit the pool for a bit. I said sure, and he said, "Let's put on some dry suits, the other ones are wet and cold." I told him I didn't have a spare with me and he said he would loan me one of his. We both wore the same size and had swapped suits before. Katy interrupted, "I bet he didn't fill his out the way you do?" with a wink at me. I said, "Actually we both filled out the suits pretty good. The suits back then were a Lycra blend and there was a new material we all called "Paper." "What is Paper, she asked. "It was a very thin nylon material,not very stretchy, I forget the exact blend, but it was tight and left little to the imagination. It was supposed to be fast in the water and we all had to have one for swim meets." She laughed saying, "well, did you swim faster?" I said smiling, "Who knows, but we at least thought we did." She said, "go on, sorry to interrupt.

"Okay, I will. David went to a drawer and pulled out a couple of paper suits. Tossing one to me, he said, " here, try this one on and see if you like it." I responded, "But these are racing suits. You don't want to put anymore wear on them, do you?" He said they were past competition and he wore them to sun and just lounge in the pool. So I stripped and donned the suit, stuffing my package in. The suit was tight and even pulled away from my body a little as it stretched around my balls. Katy let out a "Ummm, sexy!"

David and I jumped into his pool. His folks both worked and would not be home for at least two hours, so we had the pool to ourselves. His sister, Becky, was at dance and would not be home for another hour. We splashed around, tossed a soccer ball back and forth, treading water with only our legs.

Taking a breather, we were hanging on the side of the pool when David said, "Matt, you look really hot in that paper suit!" Although his remark kinda took me off guard, I felt my penis stiffen a little against the suit, which also surprised me and the expansion of my penis gave a tingling sensation. I think back and although I did not realize it then, David was gay. He had never before made any remarks to me, so I was clueless and naive. I said, "Thanks Dave, you look pretty good yourself in that suit too."

He edged over closer to me and reached down with his hand and placed it on my butt cheek. We looked at each other and although I was confused a bit, I for some reason, didn't mind his advances. I turned to face him and as I did, his hand slid around to my front and he wiped his hand over my balls and now growing shaft. Instinctively, I reached down and embraced his balls and also growing shaft. He said as we were massaging each other, "I like that, Matt, do you?" Not ever having been in that kind of situation, I could only respond to the moment and said, "yea, that feels pretty good, but this suit is tighter than Dick's hatband." Dave laughed and said. "Mine too." and we just hung there for a while rubbing each other.