Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 04:01 AM

Default 5: The road to Ogunquit

Peter was celebrating his 18th birthday. He and his girlfriend were going down to Ogunquit beach for a few days, he took them off from the farm. They both lied to their families about the plans, knowing their respective parents would never agree, even though she was 19 and in college and he was officially an adult. The only person who knew the truth was Peter's brother, who was 4 years older, a bit irresponsible, but a good source for alcohol. In a brief display of maturity he made Peter swear he would not drink and drive, as he loaded them with more beer and wine than two should drink in 3 days.

Peter had plans. He packed light. The shorts he wore now, a few shirts, one extra pair of board shorts, and six different Speedo suits. Peter kept his Speedo wearing limited to swim team, but outside the local pressure of his peers he planned to follow his heart. He knew lots of guys at Ogunquit wore brief cut suits. He also knew Alaina liked him in his. It was perfect. He got hard just thinking about it.

The drive was long, five hours, and very erotic. Under his cargo shorts, Peter wore a Speedo shards print brief with a prism print of colors. The suit fit snug, mostly because Peter was hard almost the whole time, causing his shorts to bulge between his legs. Alaina tried to control herself, but somewhere north of Watervile on interstate 95 south, Peter's sexy swimmer body and bulging shorts got the best of her. Primed by two beers and an elevated level of desire, Alaina reached over and ran her hand up Peter's leg, each pass getting closer and closer to the part of him she was most curious about. Peter was quickly rock hard, he shifted in the seat as his anatomy grew ever more aroused. He almost lost it when her hand finally stroked him between his lega and held his bulging crotch.

"Alaina, I'm driving,". Peter whined as he felt a trickle of release wet the tight fitting suit. His heart was beating fast.

"I can't help it, you are so cute," Alaina replied. "Maybe we can take a break,". She massaged him as she talked, feeling his hardness. Alaina could feel that whatever Peter was wearing under his shorts had him packed in tight.

"Alaina....,". Peter trailed off, finding it hard to keep his mind on the road. "You are making it hard to drive," Peter finished.

"What are you wearing under these?" she asked, tugging at his Khaki color shorts. "It feels pretty snug," she added as she finished her beer. Peter was not drinking, but he was enjoying that she was.

"It is a surprise," Peter answered. Another release of wetness as his body struggled against the tight suit. Peter had never gone all the way with a girl, life in Northern Maine was slower paced in that way. He was glad the shorts hid his boner packed swimsuit.

"I want to see," Alaina pleaded as she tried to slip her hand up his shorts, the beer making more loose and much more forward. Her fingers reached the lycra material encasing Peter's manhood. Inside his shorts she rubbed a finger along him, feeling the bit of wetness already soaked into the suit. Peter shuddered as her finger outlined him. He squeezed back with all his mite, his concentration hardly on the road.

"Oh no,". Peter blurted out.

--------

After a hot shower and shave, i picked through my collection of Aussiebum suits, finally settling on an older yellow with green accent original. The yellow was just sheer enough to tease, but not transparent. It was a hot suit in its day, and still a favorite. The sides were narrow and the front a looser fit that really highlighted arousal. It made a bold statement.

"Wow, don't you look hot,". Kelly's voice broke me away from the Baldacci novel I was reading. Ashland barked and ran to get his ball.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were coming by,". I replied. As swimwear went it was quite a contrast, Kelly in orange and grey boardies that sat low on his hips, no shirt. I was in my yellow and green nylon suit that made very clear I was an aroused guy. "Cool shorts."

Kelly reached out his hand, but rather than shake he pulled me in for a hug, his free hanging manhood rubbing against my parts as we embraced. I felt him swell as we held each other. He and I were certainly not hiding our attraction.

"I have always been a board shorts guy, but you do make me like speedos," Kelly offered using speedo generically. His arousal made his shorts tent, which he was self consciously trying to tug down.

"I wear boardies more as shorts, but not as a swimsuit," I replied. "I guess because I grew up swimming I really love more form fitting suits" I knew my arousal was pretty obvious, and I enjoyed the feeling, too.

"I've never worn a speedo,". Kelly replied. "But you got the body for it."

"You are sweet," I replied, "but I think you are amazing cute. You rock those shorts and you would rock any swimsuit."

"You make me get hard, i mean very hard," Kelly replied. Based on his boardies he was not kidding.

------

Alaina felt it first, Peter jerked the wheel right, trying to maintain control of the Ford F 150 as it moved at 74 MPH. "Oh holy shit," peer screamed but it was too late. Alaina felt the giant surge of thrust as Peter nearly leaped out of his seat.

The first aurge was massive and youthfully powerful, "Oh fu-k," Peter screamed as he felt his balls pulsate and his erect cock shoot out a massive eruption, soaking Alaina's hand and the inside ofhis swimsuit and shorts. The second and third release was equally amazing, if only Peter could enjoy it, he was explosing sexual lust all while tryin to drive.

"Oh Baby..., ". Alaina cried. She held him with her fingers as thrust after thrust pulsated fom his crotch, shooting through the Speedo suit and aoaking her hand and his shorts with his creamy eruptions.

Peter managed to take the next exit, pulling far onto the shoulder. He leaned back in his seat as the most massive orgasm he had ever had continued. "Oh gawd Alaina," Peter breathlessly cries, "I am so aorry". Alaina unzipped his shorts as he laid back inthe seat, his body still releasing wet eruptions.

"It is okay sweetie,". Alaina replied. "Let's get you out of these wet shorts." She slowly pulled them down as Peter cooperated, revealing the sex soaked wet, but very colorful swimsuit. Peter was still very aroused as his erection held on. "Cute swimsuit," Alaina said softly as Peter's manly anatomy bulge came into view.

"I am soaked," Peter said softly.

"I love you," she whispered back. After a long kiss, a Speedo clad Peter started the truck, his wet khaki cargo shorts hanging on the back of her seat. It would not be the only stop they made, as Alaina popped another beer.