View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 03:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Part 4

By now Timmy is feeling like Jeff is a really good friend, more special even than a big brother. Timmy totally trusts him and feels so happy that he can discuss these personal things with Jeff that he can’t ask anyone else.

Timmy was so consumed with his chat with Jeff that he never got to the sporting goods store to get his new practice speedos. And getting more speedos is something he finds very exciting and can’t wait. He feels less strange about it when he was in Jeff’s room and Jeff allowed Timmy to peak in his dresser drawer where there must have been 25 pairs in various colors in briefs, square cuts and jammers. Timmy can’t wait until his next visit when Jeff promised to give him a fashion show and even let Timmy try on a few although he knew that they might be a bit large for him.

But time ran out and during the chat, Timmy knew he was very close to again blowing in his speedos without touching himself. He could see that Jeff was aroused as well. It was arranged – Timmy could come over again the next day and the talk would continue.

Timmy managed to get through the evening and another day at school where all he could think about was going to Jeff’s. At practice Jimmy felt like he was being ignored by Timmy who seemed all taken with trying to hang with Jeff and the older boys. And it’s another practice where Timmy is boned almost the whole time thinking about Jeff and their talk. The only thing saving him from blowing his load is the cool pool water.

Upon the arrival at Jeff’s, the routine continues with the cookies and milk. “So Jeff, how is it I shot now a couple of times in my speedos without rubbing it?” asks Timmy. “Does that happen to you?” “Yes, Timmy, to me and some others as well. But some boys are more sensitive to it than others. Some boys don’t have it happen to them”. “Oh,” responds Timmy. I thought you said yesterday that you had to jack it go make it go off.” “True, Timmy, I did say that. But it can happen by itself and maybe we will have some fun together and make it happen like that.” “Way cool, Jeff, I’d love that,” pipes up the ever exuberant Timmy.

Upstairs in Jeff’s room, he asks Timmy if he wants to try on one of Jeff’s speedos. Timmy about bursts – “oh man!” The drawer is so full of speedos, Timmy has a hard time deciding which one he wants. Jeff offers some advice and shows Timmy a few that he had left over from 2 years ago when he was in Timmy’s class that he didn't wear much anymore. “These might fit you better, they are your size,” says Jeff. Timmy picks a bright yellow one with some white trim and starts to strip down to put it on. “Which do you want me to wear?” asks Jeff. More decisions for Timmy who finally pulls out a black and red jammer technical suit. “What’s this?” asks Timmy. “A technical suit for meets but I don’t wear it at the school meets because coach wants us in the team suit. I wore this for a summer league last year”. Jeff stripped down as Timmy totally watched Jeff’s cock and balls. Jeff’s a bit chubbed up from all the talk. He pulls on the jammer, looking very hot in it. Timmy is equally hot in the revealing small yellow speedo Jeff has loaned him. Timmy feels like he’s about as hard as he’s ever been but still a good inch or more shorter and thinner than Jeff’s manhood. He also realizes that Jeff's cock was in this speedo where his is nestled now.

“Hey Timmy, do you want to see how you can shoot in your speedo without touching, again?” asks Jeff. “Sure”, Timmy says. “Ok, we will do it. You just relax and listen and answer my questions but don’t touch yourself.” “Does the yellow speedo feel tight on you? Is it as tight as your team speedo? Come over here, let me see if it’s giving you good support.” Jeff reaches to Timmy and cups his bulge in the palm of his hand and Timmy lets out a soft moan. Then he takes a couple of fingers and traces Timmy’s length pressing to see if his penis is being held firmly against his body by the yellow speedo. “You are really big there for your age, Timmy and you have a big head. See how it’s hugging your body and not sticking out even with a boner? That’s how you know it’s supporting you properly.” All Timmy could muster was to shake his head. He’d never experience that feeling before of someone really touching his member, other than the quick brush he got in the supply room.

Jeff stood up. “Here, feel mine the same way, you can feel how it’s fitting in my jammer.” Timmy immediately complied, giving his friend even a bit more attention than Jeff gave to Timmy. Timmy had never felt another boy’s penis before, if you could call this feeling it. “Hey, Timmy, you got a bit of a wet spot,” announces Jeff. “What’s that from,” Timmy asks. “It happens when you get aroused like this. Are you feeling like you’re getting a little too close to shooting?” “No, I’m ok,” says Timmy.

“Ok then, let’s continue, “Jeff says”. “So Timmy, are you noticing how the guys on the team are pointing in their speedos – up, down, sideways?

To be continued