View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 02:33 PM

A year later, we were back at Cancun. Marcus and I have been waiting for Darius and Tommy to come out of the changing room. Marcus had on his orange speedos but looked way better than a year before. It was obvious that he had been working on his tan. I was dressed in the matching orange speedos with white swirls, all-too-conscious about the tightness of the speedo. I haven’t worn them since our last trip, and I had bulked up over the year.

"So how did you find wearing speedos to be like? I see you have been tanning in them?" I ventured a conversation with Marcus.

"Well… to be completely honest. I have been wanting to try them on since a few years back. I just needed some encouragement."

"So last year… it was all planned?" Somehow, I expected this…

Marcus looked at me with a glint of mischief in his eyes. “Hurry up!” beckoned Marcus. Darius and Tommy had been in the changing room for ages, changing into the speedos that we got them. Darius emerged first in a pair of white speedos with red panels on the side. He was really confident of himself and started to flex his muscles in a bid to show-off. Marcus had suggested a pair of white-based speedos to complement Darius’s dark and toned body. Tommy then came out of the changing room, blushing in a deep shade of red. His hands were blocking the front of his burgundy red speedos, which ironically matched his embarrassed face.

In a soft voice, Tommy asked, “I can’t get it to go down…” Examining the problem, the three of us burst into laughter. So much for joking about my tight speedos last year! “It’s nothing some cold ocean water can’t fix!” With that, we raced each other into the ocean and enjoyed the sandy beaches of Cancun once again. But this time, as a gang of speedo converts!