Thread: Late Night
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 05:11 AM

Default Late Night

Hey just wanted to share a quick story. I am on vacation with my parents and they don't know that I like to wear speedos and I don't really think about telling them since they are very conservative and kind of judgmental. But that is besides the point. I went for a late night swim, since during the day they are generally with me, during this swim instead of wearing speedos under my trunks I was able to ditch them and swim freely in my speedos. It was amazing to just swim and be free in my speedo. After a while, since it was late and the pools are supposed to close at dusk, a security guard walking around told me I had to get out of the pool. So, I go over the the side and pull myself out apologizing pretending I didn't know. I made sure to adjust myself when I got out, and when heading for my stuff I re-stretched the elastic around my ass knowing me would be watching. After I got my things and left the pool area we parted ways, but I just found it invigorating to be watched, and to just be in my speedo in general. This is especially since just a couple of weeks ago I wore my speedo out for the first time, and this was only my second time so its still all new for me.