Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 02:30 PM

Default Fun with swim suits

Let me suppose that you want to learn more about how your body reacts to situations that are (largely) outside your conscious control. Let me assume that you own at least a half-dozen swim briefs of various sizes. A basic stunt involves taking these out of the drawer, examining each one and checking its condition.

Next, it is fun to line these up in order, from least skimpy/confining to most skimpy/confining. It is always interesting to include in the group a new suit, one you have recently purchased but have not yet tried on.
Then, what you are going to do is try on each suit in private, but in front of a mirror, starting with the least confining of the suits you have selected for the experiment, and only gradually moving toward the more restrictive-and confining suits. In my case, the least confining suits often have a 32- or even 34- inch waist, and I gradually work my way down to something with a 24- or 26- inch waist.

As you try on each suit, do more than simply stare at yourself in the mirror. Examine exactly how each suit fits you, and what position for your penis in each suit looks best and feels best for you. How does your penis feel when confined in each successive suit? Also, as you pull yourself into each suit, are you starting to feel the tightening sensation that typically occurs at the very beginning of each erection. As you pull each successive suit in position, are you starting to get bigger? Explore different locations for your penis. Does one of the suits just feel better and more exciting than others?

Unless you are completely brain dead, the process of getting out of and then into a successively smaller suit is probably going to result in significant precumming, perhaps profusely. Take mental notes of all of this. Specifically, what was the suit that first got you there? Are we talking dime-sized precum spots, quarter-sized, or even larger? Take mental notes!

It will get increasingly difficult to try on, examine and adjust each successive suit. By the time you make it to the sixth suit in the row, you will probably be longing and clamoring more and more to have a full-scale orgasm. That is fine and to be expected as you near the end of the sequence of suits. Just take note that messing around like this probably not only taught you some things you did not know about your body and how it responds to what initially.

This is a great way to enjoy yourself and your suit collection when you are alone, but the same iea might work even better with a partner who is attempting to do the same thing in sequence. As you do this there is something hugely erotic about the simple realization that there is someone else near you who is experiencing much the same most interesting sensations and feelings.

Sebbie