View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:16 AM

I've beebn comparing the Sporti cut with a number of other brands. They obviously have a narrower side, but the big difference is that the length is about a half inch shorter than tho old Club Swim Euro brief, and as much as two inches shorter through the crotch area than a standard brief. This means that space for equipment is quite limited, and everything must be positioned exactly right in order to fit exactly right. Your photos show the impacts of this short fit. In front, unshaved, the sporti shows just a bit of pubic hair. In the rear, the suit is just at the edge of showing a bit of butt-crack. The preference a guy would have for the Sporti over the other suits depends on how comfortable he is with the look. For me, I love the barely there Asian look of the Sporti, but I can understand why others could prefer one of the others for regular swimming. With the Euro Sporti you are going to worry about whether everything is positioned just right so as to not reveal anything too immodest. With either of the others, you need not worry. Of course, there is a non-Euro Sporti as well as a poly Sporti available too which should fit closer to the other two.

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 06-24-2012 at 11:18 AM.