Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 05:43 AM

Default 8: Front Desk

As they hugged, Alaina slipped her upper leg against Peter's crotch, feeling him in the tight swimsuit rub against her. She felt him grow as the kissed deep and passionately ankle deep in the waves. Peter loved the feel of her touching him, enjoying the feel of desire between his legs. Peter was rock hard in his tiny swimsuit, but he didn't care. He was more into the romantic passion.

"You were amazing," Alaina whispered.

"Not nearly as awesome as you," Peter replied. They kissed deeper, more passionate. Peter felt homself getting near to climax, Alaina felt it too. She gently slipped back. She looked down at Peter in his suit. His bulge was massive and revealing.

"Lets take a walk," Alaina said, still holding Peter by the hand. His anatomy pressed hard against the lycra material. He flexed a little as hos whole body tingled with desire. Every sensation seemed to center pn his manhood.

"See what ypu do to me," Peter said with a desiring grin. He wiggled his hips and bent at his waist.

"Maybe later,". Alaina replied, they began their walk, Peter's erotic state not subsiding.

--------

"When did you wear your first Speedo?" Kelly asked as we made a slow, peaceful boat ride back to my house.

"Pretty young," I replied. "I think six or seven. It was a blue nylon suit, longer sides. When I was on my first swim team. All the boys had the same blue suit."

"When did you start wearing smaller suits?" Kelly continued. He was very curious.

"Gosh, you are really testing me," I smiled. "I remember my first real Speedo was a black and gold nylon suit. Lycra was not around yet, at least that I recall. It was all black, but had gold on the side and a band of gold along the front waist band. I loved that suit."

"How old were you?" Kelly asked.

"I remember exactly that I was eight, we got it on my birthday," I replied. "My favorite suit was my Mark Spitz famous red white and blue suit, my mom got it for me for Christmas one year. I loved that suit." I added, smiling at the memory. " I totally wore that suit out!"

"I would love to have seen you in that suit," Kelly replied. "What did it look like?"

I grabbed my cell phone and googled, finding the picture of Spitz that made that suit famous. The same as the poster that hung on my wall as a teenager. Most adolescent guys had hot babes, my walls had swimmers in tight suits. I handed the phone to Kelly. "Cool suit, even now," i added.

"I bet you looked hot in that suit," Kelly complimented. The boat approached the dock, Kelly stood and caught the guidepost of the dock. Ashland barked as we headed down the dock, ready to play ball.

-----

"What the crap?" Peter said as he looked perplexed at the area surrounding the post where he had left his shirt, shorts and sandals. "Where are my clothes! The freaking room key is in my shorts!" Peter suddenly felt awkwardly naked. Only the sandals remained. "Did you bring your key card?" Peter asked.

"No, I figured you had yours," Alaina replied. "Are you sure you left them here?" She asked.

"Yes!" Peter replied. Suddenly, he was very aware of his bulging swimsuit, facing the walk back to the hotel. "Damnit". Peter exclaimed. oddly, he started getting hard. Alaina noticed.

"Its okay, babe," Alaina tried to ease Peter. "We can just get a new key. Easy peasy!"

"I can't walk in the lobby like this," Peter protested.

"Why not? It is the beach and you are in a swimsuit,". Alaina tried to assure Peter. "I am sure you are not the first guy in a Speedo they have seen!" She grabbed his hand. "Let's go." She could tell Peter was feeling self conscious walking down the residential street in nothing but the bulging two inches of tight Lycra. "You look cute," she said. They passed two couples heading the other way, Peter grew more confident when they didn't react in any way to how scantily he was dressed.

The hotel front desk was facing Route 1, the main road the town. By the time they got there, Peter was back to his Speedo confident masculinity. He walked up to the desk, right in front of the busy dining area full of guests eating. The desk attendant was a guy in his early 20's, tall, blonde, and very attractive. "Good morning," he said, " looks like you have already been to the beach."

"Yeah," Peter replied. "Someone took my shorts while I was running, and my room key was in them."

"Well, that stinks, did you at least have a good run?" the attendant asked. Hi stage said his name was Ronnie. As he talked he could not help but check out every detail of the cute guy in the Speedo. He put a cold water bottle on the counter. "You could probably use this."

The two guys chatted as Ronnie made up two new keys, no questions asked. He slid them across the desk to Peter. "Here you go Peter. Maybe tomorrow just skip the shorts," he half teased, mostly meant. "A guy in a Speedo is fine with me anytime."

"Cool," Peter replied.

"Hey, Peter, you rock a Speedo very well," Ronnie added as Peter turned to leave. "I get off at 3, maybe we can hit the beach together for some fun. Just come by." Peter nodded but did not really respond. Ronnie watched as Peter walked back out the door.

-------------
The afternoon in Northern Maine was turning out spectacular. The winds were calm, the sky a cloudless blue, and the temperature was a perfect 82. As Kelly laid in a lounger on the deck, Ashland dutifully playing ball, I was inside getting both of us lunch. Sourdough bread made fresh at the bakery in town, with warm pastrami covered in melted Swiss, capped with fresh slaw, my favorite weekend lunch. I capped it off with a local brand of potato chips made with perfect Maine potatoes.

"I hope you are hungry," I called out as I emerged from the house with the goods.

"That looks awesome," Kelly said, sitting up. He was still in his very short running shorts. I had changed into a white background Hard Core Polo swimsuit, one of my many favorites. "Cute swimsuit, too," Kelly added.

"How about a cold beer?" I asked. I am usually not a daytime drinker, but a beer just felt right.

"Love it!" Kelly replied.

He had a Presque Isle Blonde summer brew with a slice of lemon, I opted for a gutsy stout that could almost walk on its own. The beer was a perfect lubricant to loosen the conversation, which it did. Our conversation ventured from general small talk to how I got started in swimming, finally landing on details of growing up wearing race cut swimsuits. As we ventured into the intimate details of wearing hardly anything, I went in and grabbed us each another round of beers.

"You should really give it a try," I said as I handed Kelly his second beer, referring to wearing a brief cut suit. "I swear, once you do..."

"I might," Kelly replied. He took a big swallow of the cold, fresh beer. "I guess one thing I have wondered about, do you guys ever get really bad boners, I mean like at a big swim meet or something. Have you ever gotten hard when you really shouldn't be? Like how do you hide a boner?" Kelly kept rambling the same question. He was clearly nervous about asking. I let him go one. It was so cute. I knew I had this crap ass funny grin. A light drinker, I was feeling no pain after almost two good stouts. I actually rubbed my nuts as he talked.

"Dude, I spent most of my high school years boned in my speedo. My bigger fear was post swim shrinkage." I went on to add "as for more, Well I even shot my load a few times." Kelly finished his beer and went and grabbed us another round.

"Okay, so truth," Kelly started, his voice mellowed by two plus beers. "When was the first time you got hard in just your speedo," Kelly asked. The beer had clearly loosened him. As much as he was loose, I was about to blow him away.

"No f-Ing jokes," I started. Kelly nodded, looking all serious. "The first time was in the front seat of the car, right in front of my Mom," I added. I thought Kelly was about to burst a ball.

"Holy s..., man," Kelly replied. "What happened?"

I started my story which went as follows: