View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 07:24 PM

Wink A fn, yet ticklish experience.

A college age lady friend told an interesting story, one day at the beach, where she met a lady somewhat older and heavier than her wearing a lady's one piece red and black colored Speedo swimsuit. She is somewhat petite for her age being in her late twenties and wearing her sister's one piece two tone green swim suit, a size that fit smaller and felt very sexy on her. After being with the older lady a while, she was invited to the lady's home where she could change into other clothes if she wanted. After some time and a lot of good conversations including some hot sexy fantasies, the lady took her into the large fancy bedroom while still in the one piece large swimsuit and my lady friend still wearing her sister's one piece tight fitting swimsuit that looked like a leotard. Little know did she know what a surprise she was in for, when the large lady helped her onto the bed tying her arms and legs spread eagle, telling her, she will tickle her all over including having her swimsuit clad body massaged with an electric vibrator too. She didn't know what to say, as she laughed and squirming her tied down body. The soft close feeling in the polyester tight swimsuit, the large lady's tickling,and being excited while the vibrator was rubbed on her feet, legs and upper body. As she still squirmed, the large lady said my lady friend needs to have a full feeling being tickled and massaged in the nude and still tied down spread eagle on the bed. My lady friend pleaded with her not to strip her bare, but to no avail while saying she'll really enjoy it, while untying one of her arms and slowly freeing the swimsuit from one arm then retying her arm, now moved to the other side of the large bed and untied her other arm and freeing the swimsuit shoulder strap and retying her arm. My friend still begged not to strip her suit off, yet the large lady would say "enjoy your new adventure, especially once I have you naked." The large lady would climb on top of her and begin peeling the tight one piece swimsuit down, exposing her slim breasts, despite my lady's restricted squirming, slowly the soft tight swimsuit would come down while the large lady continued joyfully stripping her naked. What a sight, my young lady friend tied down spread eagle with her sister's tight one piece swimsuit still half on her, as the the larger lady still wearing her one piece Speedo swimsuit would laugh and continued reassuring her that she should enjoy her new endeavor with the large lady, acting out her fantasy with another woman. She then untied my friend's legs, as she kicked and squirmed, knowing soon the large lady will have her out of that tight sexy small size one piece swimsuit. She managed to look down and seeing the lycra light blue inside lining now showing. Feeling the tightly clinging swimsuit slowly slipping off her, as the large lady straddled her squirming body, yet with her arms still tied and closely squeezing her strong shapely legs while trying to keep the large lady from getting it off. Soon she was overtaken by the large lady straddling her squirming lovely petite half bare body, as the tight sexy swimsuit began slowly slip out between her legs, as the large lady would work it down her kicking legs and finally off her, while admiring her now naked shaped body. My lady friend said "like me , as a man the feeling of being tickled and having her body massaged with a vibrator was beautiful, yet really sensational having her sister's tight sexy one piece being stripped off her by the large lady in a Speedo woman's one piece swimsuit.