View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 01:40 PM
Speedo Member

I go to the pool the next day with some combination of excitement, confusion, anticipation. What could possibly be next? I pulled into the parking lot and saw his motorcycle, and parked next to it. I couldn't resist running my hand over the long leather clad seat, thinking about having been on it. Both speedos were stuffed in my pocket...his and my own. Where was he? I went into the locker room, and thought I'd take his suit and hang it in his locker and then change into my own. I opened his locker to see his jeans and T already hanging there. Put my hand into my pocket, fished out his suit, and hung it on the hook, and then couldn't resist taking my hand and squeezing the crotch of his jeans. "Well good morning!" He scared the s* out of me. I stuttered, flustered, turned bright red. Did he see me rubbing his jeans? His locker door was still open. "I see you found my jeans...was there something else you were looking for?" I stammered "just wanted to return your suit". "Ahh, well, I did the same. I opened my locker, and hanging there was my suit...for some reason I was reluctant to touch it...it almost felt like 'his' at this point. "You may want to give it a rinse out.....or not.' I pulled it off the hook, and couldn't help but notice he had obviously cum in the suit. He smirked and walked away 'see out out on the deck'. I picked the suit up and buried my nose in the crotch. The cum smell was fresh - and well, not entirely dried out. Well, he did it deliberately, so I'll go with it. I put the suit on, feeling an electrical tingle in my balls, and decided in that his spunk was not visible, I'd have the nerve to wear it without washing it, and just threw the Guard shorts over my shoulder and head to the deck. We had a guard meeting, and I was the last of the 12 to enter the office. When I walked in, he was sitting directly across me from the cramped room. Ray Bans on, I couldn't tell where he was looking, but a small smirk formed on his mouth when I walked in and sat down to join the group