Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 10:54 PM

The kiss was ecstatic as our tongues darted at each other. The emotion of this embrace was really exciting me. I had a boner now and the speedo was stretched tight over my shaft. Katie lightly stroked under my balls with her index finger and alternately the underside of my cock with her pointing finger. She circled the head and back down the shaft. The silky smooth polyester material gave me a tingling sensation that was overwhelming.

She pushed her mound into my hand as my forefinger rubbed her clit thru her suit. We were experiencing heaven together under the dim soft light, the water all around us, and the waterfall sound of the scuppers. Our breathing was heavy as if we were doing the 200 butterfly, racing each other to the end of the pool, yet we were just standing in four feet of water.

Then a slam of a door that echoed in the pool like a thunderstorm stunned us both back to earth. We jumped apart as if stunned by a thunder bolt. We look at each other frantically because we had locked the doors and no one, we thought, was supposed to be there. Then looking up to the pool area main entry a shadow of a man came towards us. Henry, the custodian, in his usual manner, sauntered into the pool heading for the lockers. It was Friday and the custodian came in twice a week to go thru through the place. Katy and I cleaned on other days. Katy and I had gotten so wrapped up, no pun intended, in our passion that we had forgotten Henry would be arriving.

"Ohhh, Hi Coach." Henry called out, surprised to see us. "Hey to you Katy." "You guys are here late. Hope I didn't scare you." Katy, a bit flushed in the face said, "Hi Henry," and turned to act like she was doing something with a lane line. I called out to Henry and told him we had stayed late to check pool equipment so we could get it repaired in time for the next meet. Henry nodded and strolled off to the front offices to gather trash.

By this time my boner was back to mush and I stuffed it down in the pouch, so if Henry saw us again out of the pool, he would not suspect anything. Katy and I casually gathered our stuff and headed to the locker rooms, glancing at each other with a sly grin and twinkle in our eyes. We knew this was a just the beginning of something new and exciting

more to cum, we hope;