Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 12:22 AM

Katy grabbed my right arm and helped me stabilize my footing. I could hear her laughing in a very playful way as i stood up, holding onto her forearm. I too laughed at the moment wiping water from my eyes. Katy approached closer, pressing her mound on my thigh as she wrapped her arms around my waist and straddling my leg she said, "sorry to surprise you like that, but I could not help myself." I chuckled and instinctively let my right hand slide down her back and embrace her left cheek, pressing her close to me. I said,"Your touch is very nice, and I really like it."

At that moment, we seemed to be in a suspended moment of time as we gazed into each others eyes. She slowly let her right hand glide around my waist and once again, cup around my bulge. By this time I was getting hard and she gave a playful moan as she gave me a gentle squeeze. I moaned too. She was twenty years younger than me, and now I felt twenty years younger. She embraced my bulge like it was a prized possession. No one had ever been that gentle and seductive, or, maybe I was just too damn horny.

Yes, I had looked at her in her tight suit at practice and, I admit, I wanted to do something with her. Who wouldn't? But, each time, the age difference quickly jarred me back to reality as I knew she wouldn't want anything to do with me, an older guy. Well, I guess I was wrong on that idea.

Boldly, I let my hand that was embracing her cheek, slide around her waist and sliding between our bodies, I cupped my hand around her mound, her soft puffy mound. My heart raced. She moaned again in a way I knew she liked it and she pressed into my hand, showing me acceptance. I slowly drew near to her lips and our tongues touched as our mouths connected.

More to cum;

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-05-2016 at 12:25 AM.