View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 03:00 AM

Talking wearing a speedo swim suit for physical.

During the warm summer months, when called to get a physical at the doctor's I wear my favorite blue or a bright colored speedo swim briefs to the doctors. During the exam, I have to strip off my shirt and snug jeans. The doctor and nurse let me keep my snug speedo briefs on, as my physical is started. I'm sexually turned on from the feel of my soft and snug speedo swim briefs. When I'm told to strip it off. The doctor( female) smile and admire how nice my speedo looks on me, better than the usual boring boxers and tighty whities. ""Oh well", I undo the draw string, then pulling and tugging the clinging nylon down. The nurse looks every so often to see if I'll need help getting it off. And the doctor just gives her smile of approval, seeing me doing my speedo strip tease. After a lot of wiggling, pulling and tugging it off, my last protective barrier comes off showing all of me with a good healthy boner. The sensation of my speedo coming off and the anxiety of what the doctor is going to do during my physical is great. By the time the clinging speedo is unsnugged and falls to my ankles, I'm ready for to be examined. Wearing the soft snug speedo swim briefs, makes the process go a lot better, especially doing a striptease, getting them off.