View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:16 PM

Default He's at it again

Just was on EBay and see that Radiogutradio is selling "new" and used clothes (swimwear and shorts) at outrageous prices. It appears that the model is a size large squeezing into medium suit and shorts - kind of makes me wonder if they may be arriving stretched out.
Example: His price for ONE pair of Aussiebum 1" red nylon w/ logo -- $56.00+$5 postage.
Check it out -- Aussiebum is charging $27.46 for the same suit. In other words you can buy one suit from radioguy or TWO suits from Aussiebum for the same price with Postage Included. Granted, it will take a week to get them from Australia and provided he uses Priority mail slightly faster from Chicago (depending on where you live.) but for an extra suit, I can wait.
The same holds true for the Dolphin shorts, only they are shipped local in US and do charge postage (unless you buy a lot) and the total for the TWO shorts is about $5 more than his One pair. Again - for only $5, I'll go for the extra pair.
Are EBay shoppers brainwashed to think they are getting a deal cuz its on EBay? With this guy it is $61 for one pair of Aussiebum, buy it direct and get TWO pair for $56. Please guys -- shop around!! Use the Google and Bing or whatever and do your homework--unless, of course, you are rolling in bucks and don't care.