Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 01:56 PM

Default 25: Dear Diva

Stormy laid on his bed, he swapped the jammers for a Buddy Smuggler brief he bought on line back in Phoenix. AJ and Stormy both ordered matching pairs, two sets. They never wore them in front of anyone, but frequently hung out at AJ's backyard pool in them or in one of a dozen or so brief or less type suits the guys had in their secret collection. Those afternoons and evenings at the pool often led to more than just swimming. Stormy loved the feel of this particular suit on, made in the logo of the Sydney Roosters, a team Stormy knew nothing about. AJ liked the rooster emblem. Stormy smiled thinking how cute AJ looked in his.

Stormy was reading the latest issue of DNA on his iPad. Mostly he was looking at the pictures of the hot guys, especially the ones in swimwear. An ad for Bang featured an amazingly gorgeous guy in a bold, colorful brief. Stormy stared at him for a long time, urges taking over his thoughts, swelling the rooster emblem of his swimsuit. He couldn't decide if the guy was turning him on or the swimsuit was. Stormy followed the link in the ad and found the suit on the website. He copied the link to his Pinterest page for safe keeping. A site that contained the hottest and sexiest guys swimwear, from jammers to the skimpiest briefs, even a few thongs.

Stormy loved reading the advice column "Dear Diva." Mostly he would laugh at her frank but blunt advice to the perils of gay relationships. He wondered if the situations were real or made up, some seemed too bizarre. He read as Diva gave advice about a guy who was taking out his anger on the wrong people. At first the correlation to his real life did not hit Stormy, but as he moved on to a spicy photo shoot of hot guys, something started to sink in.

"Diva, I really dig this new guy at work. I know he is gay. I have tried to be nice to him, even invited him to have lunch or get coffee, but he keeps making snide comments about all of us. I know he is upset about his transfer to our department after his location got closed, so I try to ignore it hoping he will come around. He is really cute and I would like to get to know him...," the letter read. Diva's answer was blunt, a bit harsh. She told the writer to move on and stop wasting his time. Lots of other cute guys, go find one who is cute and wants to get to know you. "Some dicks are too self absorbed in their own pity to realize they are only screwing it up for themselves," she closed with. Stormy read the letter three times, before he went back to the hotter parts of the latest issue.

Before he went to sleep, after giving himself a good feel over his anatomy in the hot swimsuit, Stormy flipped to the message icon. Ricky's last note was top of screen. "Thanks for caring, Stormy" he typed out. He let it sit for several minutes, as he debated actually sending it. "Stop being a dick," he finally said to himself. The swoosh sound of the message flying into cyberspace was the last thing he would hear before going to sleep.