View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 10:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Timmy gets another lessson in control

Part 13 (and thank you Vega1210 and a speedo minded guy for your comments!)

Thinking that night at home, Timmy decided this lesson was helpful – he had had it either explode on him at practice or at the meet, or felt like it’s about to go off on him – all without touching but rather the stimulation coming from his mind. He thought he would take Scott up on the offer to have more sessions to help learn control. What he didn’t know was that Scott and Jeff were talking about it and they thought they’d double-team Timmy in the next session.

Timmy continued to enjoy wearing that yellow suit that Jeff had loaned him – now it appears to be more of a gift than a loan. Timmy wore it nearly every day to practice, enjoying the feelings it was giving him as well as noticing the looks he was getting from the other boys. And he wore it almost non-stop in his room even sleeping in it many nights. Timmy continued to struggle with those strong “speedo feelings” as Jeff described, feeling that “tickle” in his boy parts, knowing that ejaculation was sometimes closer than he would like it to be, not that the feelings weren’t nice, it was just scary to think that he could go off with no control over his ejaculation. Yes, working with Scott was a good idea!

When Timmy got to Scott’s house at the next appointed visit, he was surprised to see Jeff’s smiling face there as well. At first, Timmy didn’t know what to think, but then he noticed Jeff and Scott were both in tight speedos, both showing what they had in them. “Hey, Timmy, I hope you don’t mind that Jeff is going to help today,” said Scott. “No, for sure,” replied Timmy. In Scott’s room, Timmy pulled off his jeans to reveal the yellow speedo. “Not today, Timmy, you’re going to wear one of mine because it will put more pressure on you wearing a new speedo,” Scott announced as he opened his drawer to allow Timmy to pick one. Timmy picked a maroon suit which he had seen Scott in and liked how Scott looked in it. “Ok, that’s a good one,” Jeff said as Timmy proceeded to don the maroon suit. “Today we’re going to have you lay down on your back on Scott’s bed,” announced Jeff. “Then we’re going to both help you.” Timmy was already full hard in expectation and it looked like the other two boys were well along their way as well. Timmy hopped up on the bed as instructed. “Tim, you are to stay relaxed, don’t tense up, and try to ignore us the best you can. Think about baseball, ugly teachers, whatever you want, just try to hold it back so you don’t blow, ok?” said Jeff. Timmy shook his head in agreement and closed his eyes in anticipation. Scott slowly and gently caressed Timmy’s chest and noticed his nipples become erect. Jeff very lightly ran his fingers up and down Timmy’s length and then down under to his balls. Soft moans emanated from Timmy and soon a small wet spot formed at the end of his penis, in the maroon suit. The two “trainers” made remarks like, “you have such a nicely shaped cock; it was made to be in a speedo; you’re really hung for your age, and so on. That was all having an effect on Timmy who was almost whimpering trying to stay in control and not lose it. He wanted to do his best to show this trainers he was learning. But really, Jeff and Scott really got off on playing with Timmy through his speedo. The boys were sitting one on each side of Timmy, working him over. “Can I feel your speedos,” Timmy asked? “I really want to feel them on you.” “Sure,” Scott said, but you’ll have to be more careful than ever that you don’t shoot.” “I promise, I will,” replied Timmy as he put one hand on each of his older friends’ bulges. “Wow, you’re both really hard,” said Timmy rather excitedly. The trainers were spending more time rubbing Timmy’s legs, chest and stomach, and less time rubbing his penis just to help him not cum too quickly. Timmy was doing pretty well until he felt warmness around his cock and dared not open his eyes. But it felt amazing, something different he’d never felt before, it was warm and felt maybe a little – wet?

To be continued.