View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 03:55 AM
Speedo Member

I did, on many occasions, experience pre-cum back in my teenage years while around girls. Only once did I ever ejaculate prematurely. It occurred during a bike trip with a group of friends back when I was 14ish. It was Summer and hot. Us boys had only shorts and the girls were wearing their bikini tops and short shorts.
We decided to head to a nearby creek to cool down. Us boys were no strangers to skinny dipping but had never done so around the girls so I was shocked when one of my buddies hopped off his bike, dropped his shorts and briefs and revealed all in front of the girls who had tailed us to the creek. He then started rooting for the rest of us to strip down in which the girls joined in on the rooting. Another buddy immediately stripped down and raced into the creek. Another kept his underwear on and high tailed it to the water which garnished boo’s from the girls. I was left standing alone, now surrounded by the girls who were chanting, “take them off! Take them off”.
For some reason I noticed myself becoming erect beneath my jean shorts. Maybe it was the excitement of knowing the girls wanted to see me naked or maybe I was anticipating seeing them naked. Regardless, I was hard as a rock and now too embarrassed to drop my drawers. I started stuttering and making excuses that I had to leave but the girls surrounded me. A tall brunette I had been crushing on for months grabbed my left arm and told the others to help her. There were five of them total and little I could do to get away; not that I wanted to.
A chunky blond got the pleasure of unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them down. She took a sharp breath when up popped my full erection only inches from her face. My shorts fell to my ankles and all the girls eyes were locked on. It was at this moment I inadvertently ejaculated. Still in my early teens, it wasn’t much but I knew and they knew.
Looking back, I think it was the excitement of being held down by some cute girls and stripped down by them. After that day, it never happened again.