View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 07:03 PM

Red face Further, as to masturbating in shared spaces

I remember the only one time with another guy after swimming. It was quite a surprise, as told in my story and was enjoyable first for me with another guy other than a beloved relative, yet for only a short time. The only times, I really remember was only with my uncle on occasions in the changing area right outside the showers. I would be wearing my favorite extra snug tight wet water polo swim briefs with a nice healthy erection in them, savoring the soft close feeling of the tight wet lycra nylon material while still on me. My uncle would come into the changing area in just a large wrap around toga. He would say in a gentle voice"let's strip off those tight swim briefs you before showering. It was beautiful how he gently untied the long drawstrings and slowly pulled and tugged on my clinging water polo swim suit. My hard on and wedgied behind were still snug and secure in my tight wet swim suit. Soon, I could feel the sexy clinging nylon slowly coming down, feeling his warm wet hands and the sound of the running shower. I would rub the tight wet material pressing close to my fully erect penis, as he joyfully worked those sexy snug swim briefs down below my waist. I didn't want to give them up before showering, but to no avail while he firmly and slowly freed my hard on from the clinging tight wet water polo briefs, while I would masturbate my bouncing full erection, as he unsnugged my rear buns well wedgied in them and soon exposing all of my male assets. The feeling was so beautiful, I ejaculated, as he peeled the tight wet swimsuit down my kicking legs and down to my ankles. I loved how he swatted my naked behind while seeing me ejaculate once my tight wet water polo briefs were down and off me. At first I was embarrassed, but he gave me some encouraging thoughts, telling me not to be ashamed ejaculating while being naked, as there was no one else around to see us. We soon went under the showers both happy and relaxed.