Thread: Desmit Suits
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 01:15 PM

I have made about a dozen separate orders to Aliexpress. How long the transportation time takes depends on the specific vendor and how full the e-packet planes are. The same order might take longer near the winter holidays than, say in August or September. For me this has run as short as under 10 days out to about 30 days from placing the order. But the package always arrives, and I have always been satisfied with the merchandise.

Once the order is shipped it will be assigned a tracking number. You can keep track of the order in China using that number, in my case until the plane lands in the US. On US orders the order is then transferred to USPS, and the same tracking number works on the USPS tracking site. I knew exactly that my last e-packet was going to be delivered that day by my (female) mailperson.

Aliexpress and the various transportation modes do a great job of keeping track of the package and exactly where it is. Some of the Asian sizes seem smaller than in the US but others seem exactly the same. I am actually wearing a 29" Waist jean from Aliexpress whereas I usually wear a 31" US size. The suits seem fine in the waist. The big difference is that they often fit lower on the butt. (In the case of the jeans you get really snug legs, which you might find way cool or not). You can compensate for this minimal butt coverage to a degree by ordering a larger waist size and the suit will have a longer rise, but keep in mind that the Asians are used to wearing these with less butt coverage than we in the US do. I do not yet have a Desmit suit but I suspect the Desmit suits fit quite low in the butt too tho maybe not quite as low as the Aqux and Seobean suits.