View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 03:41 AM

Talking Old guy now - fond speedo memories

The feel,of his wet warm hands untying the long drawstring on my tight wet clinging Speedo swimsuit, then managing to slowly strip them down, as I would tightly squeeze my legs and trying to cover my outlined very excited erect penis, still encased in them and partially exposed lower rear behind still snug in my Speedo. It was so beautiful with him saying "Loosen up, it's coming off now!" while trying to strip it off my wet torso. After a lot of playful resisting, he was winning, as I felt his warm wet hands and tight wet material, slowly coming off. After my excited penis slipped out, soon he was tugging the tight wet speedo out from my rear behind, when I would look up at him towering over my young college age body with a big smile and a healthy hard on too, while I'm feeling the tickling tight wet rolled down swimsuit and dangling drawstrings slip free from my lower anatomy, then he's peeling it down and off my childish kicking feet while telling me" step out of it." We would give one another's naked bodies some more warm, wet hugs, as he continued smiling like a big daddy that finally subdued and overtook me out of those tight wet tight wet Speedos.