Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:27 AM

Default 15 continued

Ashland had patiently waited, but was now ready for play. Kelly washed off in the water as I walked with Ash up the shore. We circled around and waded through the harbor. I was erotically stimulated, but Kelly would take care of that later.

The clouds had filled the sky and a stronger wind blew out of the northwestern quandrant. The lake was getting a good chop. "Probably a good time to get out of here,". I announced. I was actually pretty nervous, the hills were a take off challenge. I had never done it in gusty wind. I said nothing to Kelly.

The plane rocked in the choppy waves. The winds were growing stronger by the minute. I finally confided in Kelly. "This will be a rough take off, hang on and stay buckled up," I instructed. "Gonna be bumpy," I added.

We went as far east as we could. I wanted to have lots of room to either clear the ledge or make a steep 180 and gain altitude. My hands were sweaty, and my bulge had shrunk. I throttled the plane full. Just as we shook with power, I let Betty start hurtling down the lake, bouncing hard over the wavy chop. As soon as we lifted off, I realized there was no way to clear the ledge. The winds pounded us with violent turbulence.

"Oh shit," I screamed.