View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
I was at a local pool tonight. As I was swimming to the deep end I saw two young women walking by, heading towards the sauna. One was wearing a red thong bikini; the other a black thong bikini, leaving much of their rears exposed. I don't if this is a current trend. I've now seen three women at the pool in the last three weeks wearing thongs, and this has never happened in my previous 30 years of swimming.
But I digress. I decided to swim 8 laps before entering the sauna. The idea being I would catch them leaving the sauna so I would get a close up view.
The sauna was busy when I entered, so I sat on the top row. The women sat at the front but I could only get a side on view. I should add I was wearing my briefest swimsuit to the pool. A black Kiniki Andre; unlined, no drawstring, low rise, and only 3cm sides. Total contrast to the other guys in shorts.

However, I sat there, waiting and waiting and waiting, until I could no longer tolerate the heat, and regretfully I had to leave before them. When I entered the pool my cock was so hard it was almost out of my suit. But alas, to no avail...
My local pool doesn't have a sauna unfortunately but a similar thing happened to me when I went abroad for work. In Romania, where I wore a string side navy blue Dore bikini and was alone in the sauna when one of the receptionists joined me in the sauna in skimpy yellow thong. Like you I da to take a plunge in the pool for feel of my cock popping out. Also while I was in the Netherlands at a hotel where nudity in the pool was no issue but initially I was there in a white 2cm bikini in the jacuzzi when again one of the receptionists came in after work in a tiny white thong and no top, displaying lovely pert breasts. I had to excuse myself as my erection was stretching across towards one side and about to pop out. Covering myself, I think I got away with it and got it not the pool where i removed my bikini and allowed the water to cool me down. I have the same bikini as you which i've worn several times at pools also. lovely little bikini.