View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 09:27 PM

I suppose technically I can swim, but only for 10-15 meters (I’ll get to why in a bit). But I’ve only ever learned to swim as an adult and never as a kid, even with compulsory school lessons.

Starting back with the school swimming lessons at age 10/11 (mid 90’s). Up until till that point I’d never been in a pool. Both my parents can’t swim and never wanted or saw the point to. I was also forcefully dragged away from large bodies of water or going swimming with the “fear that you will drown” or “get an ear infection” etc. But from day one the very first thing they instructors did was to line everyone up and split into two groups those that could swim (which was most by that age) and those that couldn’t (me). With those that could going off down to the other end of the pool to swim the various strokes, lifesaving etc (I so wished I too could of had the fun to have swum wearing my pj’s in the pool) and me stuck down in the shallow end with around 30 others who couldn’t. Although we were never really taught how to swim, just to play games etc. As the teacher tot pupil ratio was just too large and I had one other disadvantage, being short sighted and wearing glasses, which obviously I couldn’t wear in the pool. Googles were banded for health and safety and prescription ones either didn’t exist or if they did weren’t an option. So I tended to be the kid on the end unable to properly see what the instructor only a few feet away was trying to teach me.

So all I got from those was the wrongful assumption that I was disinterested, because I wore glasses (still do) I couldn’t swim, I had no one to take me and all my friends already could so I was never invited along. Well there was one other thing I got, and that was a cheap (might have been bhs) plain black swim brief. But even during the mid-90’s I think I might have been the only one or very few to wear one, with everyone else in shorts. But even though I couldn’t swim or went swimming that didn’t stop me from falling in love with how nice that swim brief felt to wear, and wore it as much as I could get away with for a few years after. Even wearing it under my pjs, humping my bed and sleeping in my cum filled swim brief till morning. That was until it was found and thrown away, although it had gotten a little stained and tight (witch as we know just feels even better) by that point.

So for the rest of my child hood I grew up with a fetish for swim briefs/swimsuits and wanting to swim. Even to the point of when on holiday looking through the glass at the swimming pool at the other kids in there swimwear, having fun in the water and me feeling left out. In my early adult years I did eventually buy quite a few swim briefs with the convenience and privacy of online shopping, wearing them secretly and solely as underwear, sleepwear and other stuff other than swimming.

That was until in 2012 I seriously injured my back at work lifting something, pulling/twisting my lower back on my left side. Which even 2 years later by 2014 still wasn’t fixed and I kept putting my back out leaving me laid up each time, and only offered physio (which did help) if it continued for more than 2 months. So I went looking for other solutions which just happened to be swimming. The only problems with that is I couldn’t and It took me a lot of guts (despite all the negativity that it was a stupid idea at my age) to go off down to the local pool (the same one from school) and ask and pay for adult lessons at the age of 28. And I’m not going to lie my first lessons I was as nervous as hell, but I did chose to wear jammers, as can’t stand wet shorts and seemed like the perfect compromise and discovered prescription googles.

I kept up the lessons for just over a year and a half before I both ran out of money and confidence. As I can only get 10-15 meters before my back tenses up and/or I mess up my breathing (can only do front craw) and I wasn’t getting any further with the lessons. I’m not a total beginner and not confident enough to move up to the next group (only beginners or improvers) and don’t have the confidence to go on my own (although I have tried) and I still don’t have anyone willing and able to go with.

Last edited by karlos : 11-13-2018 at 09:32 PM.