View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 08:39 PM

Red face This year's Halloween costume party 2020

As I said before, in my last Halloween party at our men's swim club, it was a somewhat sad Halloween this year. Many of our friends that celebrate Halloween, cannot do it this year being the State and local ruling as no large group gathering, including Halloween group parties til further notice because of COVID 19 virus. Well, I had to see my doctor( female) Halloween week and they were having a small private Halloween celebration with the medical staff and a few patients. I wore my new Halloween teddy bear brown colored long sleeve leotard with a back zipper, matching opaque tights and sexy microfiber briefs under the tights. It was a nice party too. and I certainly enjoyed being snug and secure in my teddy bear leotards. After the party and all their guests left, I was the only and last patient for the day. My costume was complimented a lot by guests including the doctor and her nurse too. Like in the past I was taken to the examination room and told by the nurse that all my clothes, snug jeans, teddy bear leotards and whatever undies I was wearing have to come off before the lady doctor sees me. The lady doctor entered the room with a neatly folded hospital style gown for me to put on once, I'm completely undressed. She went over my medical file while I sat on the exam table still in my snug jeans and teddy bear outfit. Both the doctor and nurse noticed my outlined hard on under all those sexy clothes and teddy bear costume underneath them. I was blushing somewhat when the large privacy curtain surrounding me was closed by the nurse, now seeing my nervous and shyness with them. The nurse quietly said "Don't feel so embarrassed ,having an erection while naked with a lady doctor, as we've seen it all before." Soon the nurse would unzip and work my snug jeans down and off me, seeing my sexy teddy bear leotard clad body with an outlined erection. Being I was so nervous and embarrassed undressing in front of them, the nurse would help me out of my soft tight spandex leotard costume. The doctor would leave the examination room saying to her nurse " have all undressed and gowned, then call me when he's ready." Now in just my new teddy bear leotard, tights and sexy undies, my teddy bear ears and small fluffy tail were plucked off, then slowly and gently she opened long back zipper leotard zipper. She would smile while stripping off that new brown leotard, matching brown tights and soon those sexy microfiber undies will be coming off. It was beautiful, as the lovely nurse would just smile, while stripping off my teddy bear costume layer by layer, as I stood behind the large surrounding privacy curtain. Finally, I was down to the sexy microfiber panties still keeping my hard penis snug and secure. I kept my pantie lowers covered when she gently move my hands away and peeling the clinging panties down, then uncovering my erect penis like second nature, then down and off my now naked and erect body. I was soon in only the hospital gown looking like tent city when the doctor returned and completed my full medical exam. She gave me a clean bill of health too.After the doctor's examination, I changed into baggy boxer short, long loose trousers and another flannel shirt. It was a good way to be in my teddy bear Halloween costume and being stripped off by a female medical nurse on an unhappy COVID 19 virus year.