View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 09:09 PM

Wink Halloween costume in men's swim club.

That was one of our last fraternity Halloween parties. I got to only two parties before this costume party, the one being cancelled due to COVID 19. We were no longer allowed to gather as group, so this will be a quiet,yet somewhat sad Halloween in 2020. Surprise for me, I'll be wearing my new brown colored long sleeve, back zipper leotard with matching brown tights and soft snug ballet bikini briefs under my tights, as a Halloween teddy bear with short teddy bear ears, fluffy teddy bear tail held in place by a nice fitting white stretch belt on Halloween week for a doctor's appointment to have a full medical checkup. I'll miss being at our frat house's at our swim club's Halloween celebration this year, yet my doctor(female is still having a costumed day for her patients and staff. I'll be in my teddy bear costume, but won't have those soft, snug teddy bear leotards on very long, as her nurse and medical staff will be stripping them off me layer by layer, before being totally naked and in only a long white gown for my physical examination while being gently felt up and groped by the lovely lady doctor. Oh well, it won't be like our swim club on Halloween night in sexy tight spandex costumes with speedo swimsuits under them, eventually ending Halloween night with frat house friends swimming in the nude at the swim club. As usual, I'll have a set of loose fitting clothes with baggy underwear boxers to put on after my examination. I'm looking forward to wearing those teddy bear brown leotard and tights this year's Halloween.